Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I agree, they shouldn't have spent a nickel on this. I think that QB's should be able to adjust how much air is preferred by them. I think this whole thing never should have even started, and no rule should ever have existed about that. But unfortunately, some idiot somewhere decided to make the rules of PSI between certain parameters, and it applies equally to all teams. So it should be enforced. But my next opinion is that they should also do away with that rule, I can't see why they have an issue with it. But after suspending the leagues best known face and multi SB winner, they won't touch that one for quite some time now!
They should do away with a LOT of stupid rules. They just keep making more and more. That and the selective enforcement of them is why I quit watching the games. I was getting too pissed off. Over a game.

If it makes you feel better I hate baseball umpires and basketball refs and boxing/martial arts judges equally as much. I think they all hire from the Lighthouse of the Blind in San Antonio.