Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please don't alter names in such a fashion, especially leaning towards that name. I know what you're doing. This is the 2nd time in as many days. I'm asking politely. Just please don't alter names as such.
    Some other boards sure must suck.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Thanks jimnyc, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Some other boards sure must suck.
    I dunno. It was just obvious that the name was changed, and what it was trying to sound like. I'm sure he's getting acclimated to the scenery, and not everyone memorizes rules. Just making it clear is all. And while we don't ban people or micromanage or anything like that - over so many years it was generally that "C" word that annoys me. Not sure why folks like that word, other than to offend I suppose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

Here's the other funny part to this thread. Sitting Bull was a Medicine Man. He was not the War Chief. Crazy Horse was. Custer attacked their women and children. He totally underestimated his enemy and got his ass kicked.

Another case of not understanding your enemy. Think we'd have learned in a century and a half, huh? American Indians lost due to attrition and our taking away his way of life (the buffalo). Man for man, they'd have whipped our asses.

In the meantime Mr Peabody, Sitting Bull was not a war chief.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Your understanding of Middle Eastern geography and religion appears to based upon emotion and religious conviction rather than historical facts.

What might be called "Modern Judaism" or "Jews" have been around for about 1,100 years. Zionism has been around for about about 100-150 years. Before that there was Hebrewism and "Hebrews". The Star of David is essentially nonexistent in Hebraic antiquity, it being a modern invention of the Rothschild banking family.

Zionist Israel results from an invasion by United Nations forces, under the auspices of another invention of the Rothschild banking family, the Balfour Agreement.

95% of Global Jewry aren't Torah Jews (biblically true) but rather Khazar Jews (biblically false). Zionist Israel is simply the return of the Khazarian Empire.

which doesn't change the fact that jews are indigenous to that part of the world. There was no invasion. There was a change of religion for a portion of the existing population. Your original argument is wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please don't alter names in such a fashion, especially leaning towards that name. I know what you're doing. This is the 2nd time in as many days. I'm asking politely. Just please don't alter names as such.
    Okay, it won't happen again. He calls me names all the time, so I was just returning the favor, but I really didn't mean anything personal, I didn't mean to insult Gunny's service or the Corps.

Okay, Gunny? I'm very sorry for making light of your moniker. Thank you for your service. Please accept this my apology.

8. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)

Okay, it won't happen again. He calls me names all the time, so I was just returning the favor, but I really didn't mean anything personal, I didn't mean to insult Gunny's service or the Corps.

Okay, Gunny? I'm very sorry for making light of your moniker. Thank you for your service. Please accept this my apology.
    If he does it, feel free to return fire. Calling names, while childish and we all do it, is not against the rules. I just have an issue with the "C" word, and of course altering their name. Trust me, while things are being mentioned to you, it's a learning curve, we are not moderating you. We will ALL call names from time to time, so don't think that's not allowed. Hell, there will be some downright brawls going on. Everyone can kill one another for all I care, just try and do it without using the C word and insulting all of our cool ladies here.

10. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)

Didn't you say you were former military?

Go to this thread, tell us about your service and be recognized. We have a fair amount of vets here - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ntion-Veterans!

12. Thanks GravyBoat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    which doesn't change the fact that jews are indigenous to that part of the world. There was no invasion. There was a change of religion for a portion of the existing population. Your original argument is wrong.
    I guess the word "invasion" is what we disagree on. Okay, so Israel's "Right of Return" isn't really just a glib way of saying "invasion". Okay, so Islam can change the existing religions of Europe and the United Stats and that's not an invasion. Riiiiiiight.

Also, if Jews were indigenous, why should there have to be a change of religion for a portion of the population? Why are you opposed to freedom of religion?

Zionist Israel was formed the result of invasion, it's an apartheid state far more terrible than South Africa ever was. In fact, there's a White Genocide occurring in South Africa at this very moment, that situation is infinitely more important than anything occurring in Zionist Israel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

I guess the word "invasion" is what we disagree on. Okay, so Israel's "Right of Return" isn't really just a glib way of saying "invasion". Okay, so Islam can change the existing religions of Europe and the United Stats and that's not an invasion. Riiiiiiight.

Also, if Jews were indigenous, why should there have to be a change of religion for a portion of the population? Why are you opposed to freedom of religion?

Zionist Israel was formed the result of invasion, it's an apartheid state far more terrible than South Africa ever was. In fact, there's a White Genocide occurring in South Africa at this very moment, that situation is infinitely more important than anything occurring in Zionist Israel.
    It's not. The Treaty of Balfour re-established the state of Israel. Palestine was a British protectorate. No one wanted the Jews. They gave them a useless chunk of land Arabs lost in WWI.

Too damned bad. You lose, prepare for the consequences. The Romans dissolved Israel for daring to stand Against Rome. It was their country to begin with.

Got anything else?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It's not. The Treaty of Balfour re-established the state of Israel. Palestine was a British protectorate. No one wanted the Jews. They gave them a useless chunk of land Arabs lost in WWI.

Too damned bad. You lose, prepare for the consequences. The Romans dissolved Israel for daring to stand Against Rome. It was their country to begin with.

Got anything else?
    No, because given your comments, it's only a matter of time before Israel is again dissolved. Maybe next time around they'll give it to the African diaspora in Harlem. You ever had barbecued gifelte fish? Man, that stuff sure is good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

No, because given your comments, it's only a matter of time before Israel is again dissolved. Maybe next time around they'll give it to the African diaspora in Harlem. You ever had barbecued gifelte fish? Man, that stuff sure is good.
    You just don't get it, do you? Your response is just stupid. I run on logic. You picked the wrong person for your nonsensical shit. My comments are just fine. Yours refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You just don't get it, do you? Your response is just stupid. I run on logic. You picked the wrong person for your nonsensical shit. My comments are just fine. Yours refuse to accept the reality of the situation.
    No, you run on feelings and emotions. You're like a chick, every moment for you a living hell, wondering when your next nail is going to break.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

No, you run on feelings and emotions. You're like a chick, every moment for you a living hell, wondering when your next nail is going to break.
    GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visit http://democraticunderground
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-22-2016 at 07:28 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visit http://democraticunderground
    Anti-Semitism? Hatred? Stupidity? Not me. Palestinians are in fact Semites. So stop with your anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity. And stop promoting your Marxist forum here, libtard. Go visit the lake and jump in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Anti-Semitism? Hatred? Stupidity? Not me. Palestinians are in fact Semites. So stop with your anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity. And stop promoting your Marxist forum here, libtard. Go visit the lake and jump in.

Thanks GravyBoat. But you really should finish PRE-SCHOOL before trying to impress any of us here. I and others are not promoting YOU in any way. And by your repeating my words to you. You prove how immature, and actually full of hatred you are. When you use question marks to make statements about yourself. We know how miserable your life must be. You question, rather than think.
    Calling me a libtard is comical. That would be like calling me a Liar after I tell you I plan to vote for Hillary. The Truth hurts you.
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-22-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post