Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
It's a bit more difficult to deal with for those who are here about every day.
^^^^ A fact that is being ignored.

To me its sad that some here think that taking the approach which saves the board and its readers the hassle of wading through countless personal attack posts is somehow cowardly, fear induced and/or pansy.
When instead its serves to do as Jim points out- eliminate the crap , stop thread derailments and let others exchange ideas and debate their stands in a civil manner.
Additionally (as in my case ), it totally defeats the troll that was stealing my time and posting his replies to me with the sole object being to aggravate and divert me from other posts to better members by way of cutting my posting time here.
I run from no enemy in my life, in fact, I will fight to the death if/when called for to defend my principles.
Being a firm and committed member in believing -- "death before dishonor".. and yes that is -- "Dinosaur thinking according to modern man and his daily walk into ignorance and blindness!!
All that is to me, logical thinking and adherence to truth and core principles...
Being that I have no desire to hunt some moron/troll bastard up just to give an attitude adjustment that they so richly deserve, I took the most logical and effective step.
One that I took twice before but recanted twice(something that was a great rarity for me), to give another chance and I warned that third time it would be permanent placement.. which it now is...
Speaking now only to YOU , JIM AND MY FRIENDS HERE , THE REST OF THESE "SON A BITCHES'' CAN KISS MY ASS AND THANK GOD THEY WILL NEVER MEET ME, FACE TO FACE!
I AM TRULY ONE MAN THAT NOBODY WANTS TO DO THAT WITH ONCE THEY'VE ANGERED ME BY SPITTING ON ME OR FALSELY ACCUSING ME...
THAT HAS BEEN A SOLID GOLD FACT NOW FOR 44 YEARS...
IMMENSELY KIND TO MY FRIENDS BUT UTTERLY SAVAGE AND UNFORGIVING TO MY ENEMIES..
I AM NOT A GENTLE SOUL WHEN PROVOKED AND WITHIN ARMS REACH...
Never a greater truth told.. --TYR