Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
we Agree 100% that the TSA is crap from conception to implementation.

I think they are generally useless and counter productive.
And I think they should be removed.

But hey Gunny you came in saying i shouldn't connect what Elesar had already connected.
And that i didn't know what i was talking about. Was i suppose to agree with you on how wrong i was when i was wasn't wrong.
sheesh man.
The TSA are are supposedly protecting the country from enemies. seems to me the SAME job goal as Marines just far different tools and venues.
so can we agree?
Your personal skills are sorely lacking, rev. I'm constant. I know the rules and I know the deal. I'm a Gunny. Same as a Chief. It's my job to advise you why sh*t won't work. Then I get to make it work because I'm lucky like that.

If you look back up, I've said the TSA was sh*t from every post about it. However, the other side of the coin is very different. I want to go home. First thing you need to learn is us vets will kick the crap out of each other in a bar, but when you attack? We close ranks.

All it takes is one idiot drug runner with an RPG to take out the bridge. You don't go home. Don't know about you, but I love my little girls. I liked seeing them.

So don't go comparing us to rent-a-cops. That's about as big an insult as you can throw out there.