Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default FBI: No charges against Clinton after new email review

Any last minute miracle of a chance - out the window.

-----

FBI: No charges against Clinton after new email review

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day.

Comey said the FBI has worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails" obtained from a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. He said the review has not changed the bureau's assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

The new review has roiled the presidential campaign in its final days, shattering what had appeared to be Clinton's solid grip on the race and emboldening Republican Donald Trump. During a campaign stop earlier Sunday, Trump warned that Clinton would be under investigation as president, prompting an "unprecedented constitutional crisis."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cli...-election.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

-----

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day.

Comey said the FBI has worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails" obtained from a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. He said the review has not changed the bureau's assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

The new review has roiled the presidential campaign in its final days, shattering what had appeared to be Clinton's solid grip on the race and emboldening Republican Donald Trump. During a campaign stop earlier Sunday, Trump warned that Clinton would be under investigation as president, prompting an "unprecedented constitutional crisis."

That's it......game over. Expect major unrest and gnashing of teeth Nov.8 night into Nov.9 by the extreme fringe of thevTrump supporters and he will encourage it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Anyone in their right mind will be upset if Clinton wins.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll take emails over a pedo everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm voting for her Tue......5 or 6 times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I'll take emails over a pedo everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm voting for her Tue......5 or 6 times.
    Sure, from the scammer who even just dropped the money grabbing case! And no worry about national security, that's nothing to be concerned about from a sitting president. You're funny sometimes, Mike. Use the illegals angle and talk of illegal voting, which a sitting president just have the a-ok too. But it's just another reason, and I'll give you that, and a completely legal reason, as to why the shitheads on the left often have advantages. The dumbasses on the right will consistently vote with their consciences, and stay within the constitution and vote accordingly. Those on the left will always vote what it takes to take the office. Makes sense to me to an extent, get in office, right? They win with a lack of morals, all while sitting back and tossing jabs about how those on the right have no morals. And then after winning office, will sit back and talk about the lack of moral the righties have, those who lost office because they sat back on their morals while voting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dude, look at the actions of the kooky left in the past few weeks when there was a possibility that Trump was picking up ground. I don't believe for a second that folks on the right will be just fine when/if Trump loses. But I DO believe the left consistently lose their lunches when things don't go their way. This is why we see things starting in early years for them, with stupid "safe places" and the like. And why we see them even planning things to happen at Trump events. It's not the folks on the right that have the issues you keep referring to. Simply put, it's the folks on the left that have all of these issues, and plan for them which has been proven. You are drinking the Kool Aid from the very people on your side that try to plant these things from happening, or "stories" from leaking.
    Sure, from the scammer who even just dropped the money grabbing case! And no worry about national security, that's nothing to be concerned about from a sitting president. You're funny sometimes, Mike. Use the illegals angle and talk of illegal voting, which a sitting president just have the a-ok too. But it's just another reason, and I'll give you that, and a completely legal reason, as to why the shitheads on the left often have advantages. The dumbasses on the right will consistently vote with their consciences, and stay within the constitution and vote accordingly. Those on the left will always vote what it takes to take the office. Makes sense to me to an extent, get in office, right? They win with a lack of morals, all while sitting back and tossing jabs about how those on the right have no morals. And then after winning office, will sit back and talk about the lack of moral the righties have, those who lost office because they sat back on their morals while voting.
    Ain't America fun?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's it......game over. Expect major unrest and gnashing of teeth Nov.8 night into Nov.9 by the extreme fringe of thevTrump supporters and he will encourage it.
    Dude, look at the actions of the kooky left in the past few weeks when there was a possibility that Trump was picking up ground. I don't believe for a second that folks on the right will be just fine when/if Trump loses. But I DO believe the left consistently lose their lunches when things don't go their way. This is why we see things starting in early years for them, with stupid "safe places" and the like. And why we see them even planning things to happen at Trump events. It's not the folks on the right that have the issues you keep referring to. Simply put, it's the folks on the left that have all of these issues, and plan for them which has been proven. You are drinking the Kool Aid from the very people on your side that try to plant these things from happening, or "stories" from leaking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You don't think any of his followers will take to heart his "rigged" rhetoric? What do you think will happen when he refuses to give a concession speech? Dude it's all over the place, many instances of his supporters saying they ain't going away quietly or peacefully.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You don't think any of his followers will take to heart his "rigged" rhetoric? What do you think will happen when he refuses to give a concession speech? Dude it's all over the place, many instances of his supporters saying they ain't going away quietly or peacefully.
    Collusion with the media. Collusion with the FBI and the DOJ. These are facts, Mike, even when he loses. The emails are there. Hell, the Dems dropped Wasserman Schulz. CNN dropped Brazile. We know these things took place. All of these things will have helped place her in office. She literally cheated in the democrat primaries, and there's barely even any talk about it on the news!!

Trump isn't sitting back stating that the machines are rigged, although I have seen talk of that in general, from both sides in fact.

But the first things I mentioned, they WERE rigged. You cannot deny the collusion, it's 100% impossible as it's all there in writing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It appears Obama does have a horse in this race:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/0...illary-clinton
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Collusion with the media. Collusion with the FBI and the DOJ. These are facts, Mike, even when he loses. The emails are there. Hell, the Dems dropped Wasserman Schulz. CNN dropped Brazile. We know these things took place. All of these things will have helped place her in office. She literally cheated in the democrat primaries, and there's barely even any talk about it on the news!!

Trump isn't sitting back stating that the machines are rigged, although I have seen talk of that in general, from both sides in fact.

But the first things I mentioned, they WERE rigged. You cannot deny the collusion, it's 100% impossible as it's all there in writing.
    I'm not denying shit just saying game over..........Trump needs to do the responsible thing and tell his boys to calm their tits. Retool your shit and come back in 2020.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

All points are right on. This is a tipping point election. If Hillary wins, it is an election where the sitting President, the Attorney General, the Justice Department, the FBI, and especially the media used the full power of their offices and in many cases did illegal things, just to push one of the two candidates to win the election. It will be the election where America stopped being a representative Democracy and became something much lesser. It will be the election where the American federal government stopped being worthy of any respect, either from its citizens and from other nations.

But lets stop the ridiculous talk about Trump supporters revolting if he doesn't win. Trump may not concede, but that will be the end of it. Obama is the current President and he will be only too glad to hand over the office to Hillary. Its actually more likely that if Trump were to win, Hillary would not concede and Obama would use the Justice Department to do all kinds of shenanigans to sue and declare things unlawful, and to recount the votes in every state Trump won.

At least if he hands over the office to anyone, I can stop worrying that he is the AntiChrist. And if he doesn't then become Secretary-General of the UN.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

-----

When the one person in charge of representing and upholding the law is put above it, then there is no law.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

-----

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day. ...
    "Food for Thought"
    I wonder how they've managed to revise thoroughly about 65,000 letters in a couple of days. Doesn't it look rather suspicious?
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)