Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Who the hell is Joe Walsh?
    Vocal radio-host / social media personality, former Congressman, well known in Trump/Tea Party groups.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

2. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Vocal radio-host / social media personality, former Congressman, well known in Trump/Tea Party groups.
    Huh.

First I've heard of him.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Eagles lead guitar.

5. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Member of the Eagles, duh... Pretty decent solo career... Seriously, that's the only Joe Walsh I know of...

I have a solution, a way to end all this violent protesting by the left, this barbarism...

Give them all a fucking participation trophy and I bet they'll all go home happy...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

7. Thanks NightTrain, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Member of the Eagles, duh... Pretty decent solo career... Seriously, that's the only Joe Walsh I know of...

I have a solution, a way to end all this violent protesting by the left, this barbarism...

Give them all a fucking participation trophy and I bet they'll all go home happy...
    Publicly give Hillary one, as well?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I was relatively certain that it was a different Joe Walsh than the one who doesn't drive his Maserati anymore. It went 185.

10. Thanks Black Diamond, hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I was relatively certain that it was a different Joe Walsh than the one who doesn't drive his Maserati anymore. It went 185.
    He drove it down Rocky Mountain Way.

12. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

The guitarist? Life's Been Good?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

14. Thanks Black Diamond, hjmick, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    The guitarist? Life's Been Good?
    Which was one of my favorite songs! I am a big fan of Walsh his entire career..
    He sure speaks a lot to the common man, not in the way Johnny Cash did but
    still saying -To hell with the arrogant pricks that look down upon us as they wallow in their own feces..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Then we're grand -

Burning? No.
    Hanging? Yes.
    Seems the ones rev mentioned were like one here, one there. scattered throughout the country thousands of people protesting an election burning flags and hundreds In a city square bouncing a burning replica of Trump's head.... This is scary. Some of it may be the shock.. he "wasn't supposed to win". (shrug)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Since this wasn't addressed - I will assume it's like Rev's post, where it should have been clearer - and NO ONE here on this board claimed they were going to do such things. But I'm still open to links, I obviously can't read every thread and post here. But I don't recall the conservatives here calling for riots, protests or anything that were are now seeing from the animals on the left. Destruction all over the place, people being assaulted, one person shot, police being assaulted. We saw similar animal behavior often when George Bush was in office. And yeah, we saw some dickheads when Obama was in office, but not even remotely close, not in the same universe, as we are seeing from the liberals.

Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012. It would be easy for anyone to post videos of the nonstop riots and destruction that took place around the entire nation after those 2 elections. I don't recall things being anything at all like this.
    This.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

If I haven't said it before I have to say that it think these protest are kinda stupid.
    Some have been a bit violent, with some vandalism. But it seems many have just a bunch of kids wandering the streets chanting and cussing blocking traffic from time to time.

I've never had a problem with protest even protest that cause some traffic issues. As if traffic issues are major crime, in my mind mind it's not.
    (Before you give me the "it's the law" comment please turned yourselves in for all the crimes, large and petty, that YOU got away with in your youth so the book can be thrown at you and you serve your jail time. Until then please just chill over the horrible crime of blocking traffic.)
    Vandalism, rock throwing, and violence makes those involved IN THOSE ACTIONS criminals that should be arrested.

Having said that I think these riots show more about ignorance of the politics and the gov't. And as many have said just a chance to vent frustration. It's a frustration that the left seems to express nearly every time they've risen to power and lost it. the left world view to them is the ONLY way to think. and when they get power as with Clinton and Obama as president. They felt all was right with the world. When people on the right or the military speak they expect it to be Unreal, stupid and Anachronistic. Like going back in time. they have a hard time fathoming a significant number of people STILL have beliefs they think are nearly crazy. IMO this is part of why they are reacting this way.
    They don't get it and can't process it in a way that tells them they just i have to deal and maybe actually talk to and compromise with the rest of the Americans in the country. I suspect they feel something has been taken away.

There are many on the right that have felt that way as well for various reasons.
    And the only way some know how to deal with it is to Shout Cuss and call the opposite number names. And get reassurances from friends that EVERYTHING they think and do is right while the other side is all wrong.

Hopefully cooler heads will rise in the coming days and people don't start throwing fuel on a fire thats NOT made of much substance.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-13-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

20. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Also I'd like to note hear.. and yes sorry i am going to go there.
    Many have mention that "the right' doesn't riot, burn, vandalize there own areas.
    well it wasn't long ago that some here where saying the 'whites people' don't riot, burn, vandalize their own area.

At the time I pointed out that yes they have in the past and they do today.. and for lesser reasons like football games.. and got some push back on that idea.
    So here again we have new examples of "animals" and "thugs" ruining police cars, making fire, burning items in the streets for nights on end no less.
    But i'll say not ALL whites are thugs but i wish the GOOD whites would reign those thugs. I think i must be the family or white culture.
    BTW why haven't they been arrested?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Also I'd like to note hear.. and yes sorry i am going to go there.
    Many have mention that "the right' doesn't riot, burn, vandalize there own areas.
    well it wasn't long ago that some here where saying the 'whites people' don't riot, burn, vandalize their own area.

At the time I pointed out that yes they have in the past and they do today.. and for lesser reasons like football games.. and got some push back on that idea.
    So here again we have new examples of "animals" and "thugs" ruining police cars, making fire, burning items in the streets for nights on end no less.
    But i'll say not ALL whites are thugs but i wish the GOOD whites would reign those thugs. I think i must be the family or white culture.
    BTW why haven't they been arrested?

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I may have missed that post, but I don't think anyone has ever said that Whites don't riot.

The only accusations of labeling any group weren't racial, they were ideological, were they not?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I may have missed that post, but I don't think anyone has ever said that Whites don't riot.

The only accusations of labeling any group weren't racial, they were ideological, were they not?
    there were many that qualified their statements but a general sense of "fired chicken eaters" etc being naturally more prone to rioting came across and from time to time explicitly. note the "thanks"

• 11-25-2014, 06:05 AM
      KarlMarx
      God Saved America

<dl class="userstats" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Jan 2007</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Upstate New York</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">2,166</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Thanks (Given)</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">53</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Thanks (Received)</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">247</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Mentioned</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">0 Post(s)</dd></dl><dl class="user_rep" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_716005_5" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">1185340</dd></dl>

I have to ask... when was the last time a bunch of white people burned and looted a town and otherwise acted like a bunch of Huns for any reason whatsoever?

No, I can't think of the last time, either.

And you have to wonder why white people have the attitude that they do against blacks?
      Our first lady is much better looking than yours!

• Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...uson-Aftermath

I suppose i could dig up a few post from perianne that were never rebutted or challenged by anyone as well.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-13-2016 at 05:01 PM.

24. Thanks Kathianne, Noir thanked this post