Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    All this crying now!
    Yet when the obama spent his time in meetings about gay rights, how to force business to install transgender bathrooms, give extra special rights to muslims, encouraging racial strife, promoting the NBPP, setting the stage for black rioting, destroying the coal industry, take away our 2nd Amendment rights , etc, etc, etc.--these same assholes saw no problem with national security issues being put on back burners, military weakened, military purged, allies alienation, enemies coddled!
    To hell with all these hypocritical POS NOW SUDDENLY SCREAMING ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY!..
    When they fully support obama giving Iran nukes and his protecting ISIS FROM DESTRUCTION-BY GIVING IT TIME TO GROW AND GET MORE ORGANIZED.
    Sorry, my bad, I typed ISIS when instead I should have typed that- "junior varsity team,, right"? --Tyr
    Yep. Where was all the outrage when HRC sold off 20% of the US nuclear material resources? Aw, it was no big deal.
    Another interesting little factoid is that the Russians (and the Chinese, North Koreans, along with just about everyone else) were hacking into US systems since forever started.... long before Trump even entered the primaries, never mind become the nominee.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I went through a lot of INTEL briefings, especially if I was not on watch, but dayworking.

Hearing the same thing 4-5 times a week gets really boring.

On watch, daily SAR and LE briefings are a bit different. They change day to day.
    Elessar. As the leading Radioman in two different commands, and being the CMS custodian with the Comm officer. I presented the Intel to the chain of command on a daily basis, in private briefings generally.
    As for TRUMP not attending those daily briefings. THAT IS ALL LIBERAL BS.
    Every day, and generally, every four hours. NEW INTEL TRAFFIC is delivered, or handed to the CO, XO, or ADMIRAL, GENERAL, SECDEF, and even.....THE PRESIDENT.

So, everyone who's whining about TRUMP not being involved...AS THEY THINK HE SHOULD, only need to shut up, and stop complaining about something THEY THINK is wrong.
    This country is full of SPOILED, nearly Totally Illiterate crybabies, who are on the brink of becoming the NEW CENTURY'S Wussies.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I have sat in more intel briefings than I can count. Trump knows what he is talking about. The same crap every day without change. Does anyone really believe that if something urgent or even critical happens that the President will not be informed? Does anyone really believe that any President won't give instructions to the Intel community regarding specific items and requiring specific updates and clarification on those items? Of course, most of the idiots spouting off have NO CLUE about how intel briefings are developed, updated and presented. Yet they do not hesitate to pontificate about horrible it is that Trump will decide if he needs a brief or not.
    Sat in on many CSM. They get repetitive. However, if something of note was to come up, I was always
    able to burst into a meeting - no matter with whom - and brief the Command immediately....those that were cleared
    to hear what I got.

Civilians have not got a clue.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks CSM, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I know I'm one of the clueless ones, and admittedly so, but that's because I literally have no idea how these briefings work. Like I had stated earlier - who's in attendance? Who would be delegated? How long are they? Where are they? I know, some dumb questions, but I'm a dumb guy.

I had just thought it over and read some articles as I posted earlier. Imagine there's another stabbing, and say 8 people are killed by yet another radical muslim. Then word comes out about how he got word from ISIS in the middle east. Then we find out that Trump refused to go to meetings. And we then find out that in these meetings there was discussion about radicals and their desires to perform stabbings in whatever state. And hell, also assume that Trump was updated with every last detail a half an hour later - AND he even received a recording of it AND there's proof that he listened to it. We know the liberals will still blame him as a result, and point out his refusals as the reason lives were lost. We know this wouldn't be true, but that's what we would hear anyway.

I know this much, it won't HURT for him to attend.

Then again, it's possible that it IS entirely a waste to literally hear the 'exact' same thing over and over and over. And in that case, and not just for him - but perhaps make it clear when things are "new", so it changes who wants/needs to go? And like others stated before, it's the DUTY of some to go to him with information anyway. And even if not, I can't imagine if there's anything new, and even remotely negative, that someone wouldn't be with him immediately anyway.

I think this really comes down to him acting as if he's too smart and/or smarter than others. That type of stuff obviously pisses others off. I don't for a second think he has any intent of being lazy when it comes to intelligence.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know I'm one of the clueless ones, and admittedly so, but that's because I literally have no idea how these briefings work. Like I had stated earlier - who's in attendance? Who would be delegated? How long are they? Where are they? I know, some dumb questions, but I'm a dumb guy.

I had just thought it over and read some articles as I posted earlier. Imagine there's another stabbing, and say 8 people are killed by yet another radical muslim. Then word comes out about how he got word from ISIS in the middle east. Then we find out that Trump refused to go to meetings. And we then find out that in these meetings there was discussion about radicals and their desires to perform stabbings in whatever state. And hell, also assume that Trump was updated with every last detail a half an hour later - AND he even received a recording of it AND there's proof that he listened to it. We know the liberals will still blame him as a result, and point out his refusals as the reason lives were lost. We know this wouldn't be true, but that's what we would hear anyway.

I know this much, it won't HURT for him to attend.

Then again, it's possible that it IS entirely a waste to literally hear the 'exact' same thing over and over and over. And in that case, and not just for him - but perhaps make it clear when things are "new", so it changes who wants/needs to go? And like others stated before, it's the DUTY of some to go to him with information anyway. And even if not, I can't imagine if there's anything new, and even remotely negative, that someone wouldn't be with him immediately anyway.

I think this really comes down to him acting as if he's too smart and/or smarter than others. That type of stuff obviously pisses others off. I don't for a second think he has any intent of being lazy when it comes to intelligence.
    Well, we already have had a president that finds things out "when everybody else does" when he saw it (or read it) in the "news". It was ok then and NO ONE even commented on that.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

8. Thanks Abbey Marie, aboutime, Elessar thanked this post