Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yes I live alone, have now for 30 years. So, when it comes to eating, it can get pretty boring and stagnant if you eat the same things over and over. Well, one of my favorite shows on tv is 'Diners, Drive Ins and Dives' with Guy Fiere. I sit and watch all these mega delicious things being concocted and my mouth just waters. So lately I've figured, well, I need to start cooking, get outside my comfort zone, and whip together some of these things to shake things up a bit. So recently I have been, and one of the things I made was Gyros. It was a huge success IMO. I made the meat which was 1lb of ground lamb and 1lb of ground beef mixed in the food processor with seasonings and other ingredients, and the Tzatziki sauce which turned out awesome, which has to sit overnight in the fridge, same with the meat, and then some fresh pita bread and some diced red onions and tomatoes and wha-la, you've got yourself a mega Gyro. One of the best ones I ever had in my life. Glad I like my own cookin'...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-13-2017 at 09:56 AM.