Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
Did you do anything differently while preggers wth any of them?

During my couple of months of all-day nausea, I craved... wait for it... Taco Bell tacos. Something I didn't eat before or since, lol.

So, guess what my daughter loves? Yup, Mexican food.
The three kids, just like the pregnancies are very different, but similar. LOL! With Kendall I was very sick, every day. Gained all of 11 pounds up to the day she was born. Lots of drama in delivery, but she was perfect at birth.

With Bryan, I was 'nesting' and feeling great the entire pregnancy. Delivery almost without a hitch, then 'boom.' Neo-natal cardiology, neurology, some others, "Stat." Scary 15 minutes. He had slight heart abnormality, caused breathing issues. He's OK, but wouldn't qualify for military service.

With Derek, I was in between the other two. Exhausted the entire time, but with two toddlers I guess that would be normal. Delivery with him was plain weird. At 1pm had just returned from non-stress test and told to come back in two days-he wasn't 'in a hurry.' By 3 was heading back to the hospital in the city. Suddenly the traffic just stopped on the expressway. Driving past Rush-Presbyterian, thought of just stopping there since I was like dying, but pushed on to University of Chicago where my doc was. Should have stopped at the first. LOL!

Bruce Springsteen concert at Soldier Field was filling up. School bus had an accident, some kids were killed.
Really messed up LSD. When I got to the hospital, they just cut off my jeans and he made his appearance in minutes. I was just lucky to be built the way I am, normal person would have had the baby in the car.

Never had 'cravings.' I cut out caffeine and smoking with all of them, though with Kendall went back with OB's blessing of sorts, after the 3rd month. (Yeah, there's a story with that.) In general I was just into super good eating and exercise-though it didn't matter with Kendall, nothing stayed with us.