Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

I love my tax dollars being spent this way. How much time and money did they spend Hillary didn't send e-mails on an unsecure server when she sent e-mails on her unsecure server?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I saw on fox news this morning that the OBAMA CAMPAIGN PAID THE LEGAL FIRM THAT PAID FUSION GPS for the dossier, almost a MILLION DOLLARS, so the little MUSLIM DOG TURD could have his ass in a jam before this is all said and done too. It could take YEARS to sort this all out.

But I just heard that Manafort and Davis plead not guilty to all charges, and now the government will have to PROVE their case.
    President Donald Trump claimed in a Monday morning tweetstorm that Barack Obama's campaign organization paid almost $1 million to the firm that produced the infamous Trump dossier alleging the existence of a "pee tape"—but that's not entirely true.
    The FEC records found by The Federalist just connect Obama's campaign with Perkins Coie, which it was already known to do business with. In 2009, Obama appointed Perkins Coie partner Bob Bauer to be White House counsel. In 2011, Perkins Coie attorney Judith Corley even traveled to Hawaii to pick up copies of Obama's long-form birth certificate in a bid to prove that he was born in the U.S.
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-dossie...er-tape-696402

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Somw questions for you, @pete311 ... Don't think because I'm rubbing the Trumpy fur the wrong way doesn't mean I forgot YOU.

When is enough enough? And don't give me the usual bullshit one-liner. You act all philosophical and all-knowing one minute -- right until someone sticks a pin in our bubble -- then run and hide the next. Let's play the non-partisan fairness test here.

Hillary got busted cold using an unclassified/unsecure server for official US Gov't business. That's a felony(ies). Dog and pony show investigation wrapped up in time for her to run for President with no finding by a corrupt Obama Administration. Teapot Dome had nothing on Obama.

Hitlery gets caught with her pants down and people died at Bengazi. Negligence. Dereliction of duty. In competence. And had more excuses than Bigfoot has hair. Nothing.

They've been after Trump for how long? Even got potty pics from this dossier they paid for. Guess they got their money's worth. Been fishing for shark for year and your big A-HA! moment is you caught an irrelevant minnow. Is this the neverending quest by the Dems? Does it just never end?

At WHAT point do y'all just accept the fact you lost. Got the MSM, Hollyweird, Soros, the Clinton smear machine and The Dem smear machines and you LOST. You're wasting my fucking tax dollars.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Somw questions for you, @pete311 ... Don't think because I'm rubbing the Trumpy fur the wrong way doesn't mean I forgot YOU.

When is enough enough? And don't give me the usual bullshit one-liner. You act all philosophical and all-knowing one minute -- right until someone sticks a pin in our bubble -- then run and hide the next. Let's play the non-partisan fairness test here.

Hillary got busted cold using an unclassified/unsecure server for official US Gov't business. That's a felony(ies). Dog and pony show investigation wrapped up in time for her to run for President with no finding by a corrupt Obama Administration. Teapot Dome had nothing on Obama.

Hitlery gets caught with her pants down and people died at Bengazi. Negligence. Dereliction of duty. In competence. And had more excuses than Bigfoot has hair. Nothing.

They've been after Trump for how long? Even got potty pics from this dossier they paid for. Guess they got their money's worth. Been fishing for shark for year and your big A-HA! moment is you caught an irrelevant minnow. Is this the neverending quest by the Dems? Does it just never end?

At WHAT point do y'all just accept the fact you lost. Got the MSM, Hollyweird, Soros, the Clinton smear machine and The Dem smear machines and you LOST. You're wasting my fucking tax dollars.
    You seem to think I have any power over what happens in Washington. Thanks for your opinions. Have a good night!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You seem to think I have any power over what happens in Washington. Thanks for your opinions. Have a good night!
    Not a very good dodge. I think you are the spokesman for the loony left on DP. Gabby's actually more intelligent at times but she's more of a drive-by artist.

Now for one who is quick to act like every conservative/Republican on the board agrees with each and every thing Trump and/or the current Congress does, just take your medicine. Besides, YOU have stated on many an occasion in multiple threads that you supported the investigation.

Do the DNC know how quickly you threw them under the bus? Or is that just common practice to be expected?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

petey. We don't have to think that about you. Liberal, Democrat Robots like yourself, programmed to repeat DNC talking points, buried in liberal hatred for the Truth, and Honest facts you deny...tells us you have LESS intelligence, or ability to have any kind of power....even over yourself.
    Your hypocrisy, built on misinformation as dictated by your Liberal Lying Heros is all the more obvious, every time you pretend to sound even close to being smart.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Will Clovis flip on Sessions?

Top Trump Campaign Aide Clovis Spoke to Mueller Team, Grand Jury
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-jury-n816106

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Will Clovis flip on Sessions?

Top Trump Campaign Aide Clovis Spoke to Mueller Team, Grand Jury
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-jury-n816106

Typical liberal petey....again. And you see nothing wrong with the disclosure of SECRET information being leaked from a Grand Jury? How Obama of you.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Typical liberal petey....again. And you see nothing wrong with the disclosure of SECRET information being leaked from a Grand Jury? How Obama of you.
    He had no problem with Hillary. Kinda fits.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    What I think means nothing. That is what you guys seem to not get here. This stuff moves on no matter what anyone of us thinks. I don't control any of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

What I think means nothing. That is what you guys seem to not get here. This stuff moves on no matter what anyone of us thinks. I don't control any of it.

SURE THING PETEY. That's what all of us have been trying to tell you since you first dropped your Liberal, Hatred here for the rest of us to laugh at every day.

Besides, as you describe your purpose here....why not simply stop coming here to tell us what you think means nothing. We get it. YOU DON'T!
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Here's what YOU don't get: We ALL have opinions. We don't ALL run from them when someone turns up the burner. You posted your disclaimer, THEN popped in a little quip about some aide rolling over, then hopped back on your disclaimer. It's called peanut gallery cheap shotting. If you got something to say, then back it up.