Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Which "women" are you referring to? Shakira is tiny. I forget the name of the dance, but that superfast hip thing has been popular in the Caribbean and S FL forever. It is NOT the same as "twerking" which I find pretty vulgar.

Ballroom dancing is whole nuther animal.
    The "women in the videos."

Ya know, I liked gym when I was in HS and thought I could even be a gymnast. So every once and awhile I'll watch some on tv when I see it, and last night there was state girl gymnastics on and they were doing the vault. I'll tell ya, they were all chunky. When they'd land shit would jiggle and there'd be cellulite dimples in cheeks... I mean... is that the new normal? I thought gymnasts used to be like 4% body fat, not 15%. We had a TSgt that came into our Component Repair shop at Nellis AFB way back when and he had to lose weight or face discharge. I think the entire world is getting fatter and fatter, just like the recent story about so many young kids today not being able to qualify for enlistment because they're lard asses. It's a sedentary life style and too much shit food. Playing for kids now is sitting on their ass in front of the tv playing their PS4. We used to go outside and be active. We didn't need a gym back then, the entire outside was a fitness center. We ran ourselves into the ground, or like me growing up on a farm, we WORKED.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-23-2018 at 07:12 PM.