Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Funny when you see dolts whining about "why do you need such a gun..." -- and if you were to post an old "looking" gun like Grandpa used to use, with the same capacity and same ammo used, and they are just too dense and uneducated to know.
    Fact is, she tried to game her question. She started with what you could do with a blade then tried to make it comparable to semi-automatic weapon.

Far as I'm concerned, and since Pete thinks he's so "up on the Gunny", this guy was a miserable failure. I could rack twice the body count if not more and use "Grandpa's" 12 gauge pump and my bolt action Remington with a 5 shot mag.

What they don't get, and lively never will is it's THE PERSON that is dangerous. Not the freakin' tool. All these bleeding hearts are just lucky almost all of these yahoos are "think for the moment" killers and don't actually know what they're doing or have a plan.

And @pete311 I don't know what possessed you to drag me down into your sewer, but Rambo was a pussy, not to mention a fictional character.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So gun deaths in America are higher than other nations?

So is our population.

But aside from that fact, what the left DOESN'T want to SPECIFY about the number of gun deaths in America is, MOST OF THEM ARE SUICIDE.

Let's have some more LIES, OMISSIONS and OBFUSCATIONS demtards, I'm not done laughing yet...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 08:39 PM.