Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sir Drummond....

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Solovyov (hope I got the spelling right) ... according to the subtitle text, claimed that Trump thought getting rid of Presidential terms of Office was an 'awesome' idea ??

So, what does this mean .. from what I've just viewed (40 seconds into the video clip) ... that Trump, supposedly, wants to be President for life ???

SERIOUSLY ??

Either you've sent us a link to a comedy turn, or, the level of sheer nonsense Russian propaganda feeds you is far worse than I ever dreamed.

ANYONE HERE .. ANYONE AT ALL .. can you confirm that Trump ever expressed his approval for getting rid of Presidential term-of-office restraints ??

No ?

What a surprise !!

Papokarlo ... thanks for the entertainment. You promise to be a laugh a minute ...
    Sir Drummond. Our liberals, and Balu, with his friends HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR.
    Trump was joking, and everybody with a brain....knew it, except the MSM, and Democrats.

You see. When Liberal, Wannabe Comedians say funny stuff. Liberals believe it to be FACT[

If Trump, or anyone else who ISN'T A DUMB LIBERAL says something funny, or jokingly. LIBERALS ALSO TAKE THAT TO BE FACT. That's how stupidity works for them.
    Last edited by aboutime; 03-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !