Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Anyway, I think drug pushers should all be executed because they are poisoners. It's this fentanyl -- the police have to suit up in biohazard suits just to handle suspected drugs now: they've had deaths from skin absorption.

The number of people being poisoned by the new designer drugs astonishes me. I mean, the "bath salts" that make people strip naked and run around the streets eating peoples' faces -- you can't write fiction like that: who would believe it? You could call that a recreational drug if you like, but darn -- I'd call it a poison.

The Police Barracks sign here has changed from the 6-8 alcohol-related deaths they posted for some 25-30 years to drug overdose deaths -- it was up to 76 dead for 2017 in December! And this county still has sheep and cows and cornfields.

People are being poisoned to death by the dozens in every county and town, and girls roofied and sold into white sex slavery by one (1) dose of fentanyl, instant addiction. Then they are zombies, the pimps can do what they like. I am terrified for my granddaughters. I want drug sellers caught and killed.
    Last edited by mundame; 03-12-2018 at 02:42 PM.