Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
And it is that glaringly obvious conclusion that leads me to be very suspicious of being lead directly to it..
That is unless one thinks the Russians are too stupid to cover their own tracks or else so dumb as to use a weapon that can so easily be traced back to them.
That reality, and the fact evidence so massively points to Russia as the culprit--says "set-up" to me.
That is unless one goes with Putin doing so to deliberately antagonize Britain and thumb his nose at us and world opinion, WHILE BEING BLATANTLY IGNORANT OF HOW THIS HELPS CHINA GROW STRONGER AND CLOSER TO US, AS A DIVERSION FROM ITS TERRITORIAL GRABS.
As Trump strongly opposes CHINA'S NEW MOVES, IT WOULD BE very beneficial to china to divert America into a war or else furthering the growing rift between USA and Russia.
Glad you see that my warning against CHINA HAS REAL LEGS my friend.. -Tyr
I'm in no doubt at all that Russia IS the culprit.

You need to consider three things:

1. Russia has a track record of this behaviour already. The Markov assassination. More tellingly, the radioactive poisoning of Litvineno, a decade ago, which left traces of contaminant in locations he visited afterwards ! No .. this latest one is just 'more of the same', albeit it with a chemical nerve toxin this time around.

2. The sheer arrogance of the Russian mind, barely perceivable to Westerners, I suggest. Putin, and other Russians of his mindset, just DON'T CARE if such actions lead back to Russia, and the Kremlin. 'Might Is Right', to them. Besides ...

3 ... given that the point was to warn Putin's opposition (this with a Presidential election imminent !!) to NEVER oppose Putin, or risk consequences to life and limb if they do ... Putin will WANT the methods of assassination to point back to Russia !

Sorry -- but your warning against China is not relevant in this instance. It just isn't.