Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Russia is sliding away from the influence of America and Europe, so we are seeing hysterics in the world.

2. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Likes Balu liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    Russia is sliding away from the influence of America and Europe, so we are seeing hysterics in the world.
    True!
    They thought they won a war, but it was only a combat. If they knew our History they could remember, that once we left Moscow, but soon we found ourselves in Paris after what there appeared Bistro. For Americans - the meaning of the word "Bistro" is QUICKLY!
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    True!
    They thought they won a war, but it was only a combat. If they knew our History they could remember, that once we left Moscow, but soon we found ourselves in Paris after what there appeared Bistro. For Americans - the meaning of the word "Bistro" is QUICKLY!
    бля) их каналы визжали что трамп агент путина, теперь прошло время и директор цру говорит что доказательств нет, я хуею. вот так у них всегда. сначала введут войска а потом лет через 5-10 ой мы ошибались, как говорится а осадочек та остался

5. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

бля) их каналы визжали что трамп агент путина, теперь прошло время и директор цру говорит что доказательств нет, я хуею. вот так у них всегда. сначала введут войска а потом лет через 5-10 ой мы ошибались, как говорится а осадочек та остался
    Well...
    Do not forget we are not in Russia here where a lot of people know languages. They do not understand what you've written, so you'll be asked to stick to English. And another point - Mr. Zadornov was absolutely right, speaking about them.
    My signature is a translation of famous Pushkin's words:

Хвалу и клевету приемли равнодушно
    И не оспоривай глупца.

So, don't waste time. They are such as they are and "горбатого могила исправит".
    For the sake of justice there are several smart persons, unfortunately few, with analytic brains of a chess player. You will see them yourself.
    Last edited by Balu; 03-19-2018 at 02:49 AM.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

7. Likes Papokarlo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well...
    Do not forget we are not in Russia here where a lot of people know languages. They do not understand what you've written, so you'll be asked to stick to English.
    And that is correct...

Papokarlo - please speak ONLY English. This is an American website and we speak English here, even if folks here fully understand some other languages, and some know several languages.

But this is America, we don't want to press #1 to hear English. Just please follow the written rules of the board you agreed to when joining.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well...
    Do not forget we are not in Russia here where a lot of people know languages. They do not understand what you've written, so you'll be asked to stick to English. And another point - Mr. Zadornov was absolutely right, speaking about them.
    My signature is a translation of famous Pushkin's words:

Хвалу и клевету приемли равнодушно
    И не оспоривай глупца.

So, don't waste time. They are such as they are and "горбатого могила исправит".
    For the sake of justice there are several smart persons, unfortunately few, with analytic brains of a chess player. You will see them yourself.
    Balu - I prefer my native language. I don't want some Russian trolls coming here and taking over the board in Russian. If you don't like it - then go find yourself a Russian board to write on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Balu, Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Balu, that's very kind of you ... thank you !!!

But you overstate the case.

You simply don't understand (a) how well we understand the truth about Russian psychology, and (b) how comparatively free we are of propagandist influences here. Why ? Because .. (c) we in the West believe in a society where freedom is genuinely valued.

We KNOW that, in a true democracy, for just one candidate to get a 76 percent approval expressed as a voting percentage, especially from such a range of choices, is too improbable a phenomenon. It can only happen if the 'election' is fixed in some way. By vote rigging, or by somehow brainwashing people with an onslaught of propaganda.

Question: do Russians really understand how impoverished they are, compared to people in the West ?

It makes no sense to me that they'd overwhelmingly give voting approval to the leader, and political party, which assured they remained so !

So, the 'election' was rigged. And/or, Russians are so swamped by propaganda giving them a false picture of the wider world, that they genuinely don't know any better.

Either way, it's rigid State control which keeps them very firmly under the Kremlin's thumb.

Or is it ... jackboot ?

H'mm ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Balu - I prefer my native language. I don't want some Russian trolls coming here and taking over the board in Russian. If you don't like it - then go find yourself a Russian board to write on.
    I just could not resist, and cried out in Russian)))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Balu. They can't even believe 76%, and you can't prove them anything, they've never seen anything like it in their lives. It's crazy for them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Balu. They can't even believe 76%, and you can't prove them anything, they've never seen anything like it in their lives. It's crazy for them
    A 76% approval rating for one candidate IS crazy. It just never happens. Unless arranged that way.

Sorry. We're not stupid.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks jimnyc, Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    A 76% approval rating for one candidate IS crazy. It just never happens. Unless arranged that way.

Sorry. We're not stupid.
    Balu, you hear that too?
    you have no such democracy yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just could not resist, and cried out in Russian)))
    Well that's fine, you ain't banned or nothing my buddy, I'm just making it far for ALL so everyone understands what is in front of them - and naturally leaning towards the language that "I" speak fluently, since I kinda pay the bills around these here parts.

Send me $20 in American dollars to my Paypal account listed above, and I'll gladly allow you 20 posts per month in which you can speak in clear Russian if you would like.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not crazy at all, and nothing to prove to me, I truly believe that Putin DID win by that much - with some help of cheating of course.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Balu, you hear that too?
    you have no such democracy yet
    Interesting that you admit to crying, and now have been repeatedly calling out to Balu. Can you not post, in detail, and handle discussing and debating things with others - all by your Russian little self? Or do you and Mr. Blue hold hands?

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Well that's fine, you ain't banned or nothing my buddy, I'm just making it far for ALL so everyone understands what is in front of them - and naturally leaning towards the language that "I" speak fluently, since I kinda pay the bills around these here parts.

Send me $20 in American dollars to my Paypal account listed above, and I'll gladly allow you 20 posts per month in which you can speak in clear Russian if you would like.
    no thanks