Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    and after all this, you want to say that the EU sovereign States? ahahaha says the Minister for foreign Affairs of great Britain(2016).
    https://www.politico.eu/article/bori...e-brexit-ukip/

Two years later, he compares Putin to Hitler. Tomorrow it will be trump. you will see...

democracy of the highest order, say what we want, freedom of speech)))
    I don't recall making a request. That IS a warning. You have an issue with the rules, take it up with the owner. Since you want to make this public, I can do it for you @jimnyc. Refer to my previous post. You WILL follow the rules as outlined in that post until, if or when the owner decides to the contrary.

Don't push me. And I REALLY suggest you don't push anyone else on the staff. They're a LOT quicker on the trigger than I am. Behave and follow the rules or I WILL put you in the corner nose first for a couple of days to think over the error of your ways.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

So the nerve gas attack has turned him into a Republican?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    So the nerve gas attack has turned him into a Republican?
    Brits don't have Republicans. They DO have what they call liberals.

I wonder why everyone that calls themselves "liberal" is fascist? Enquiring minds n all ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Brits don't have Republicans. They DO have what they call liberals.

I wonder why everyone that calls themselves "liberal" is fascist? Enquiring minds n all ....
    in 2002, it seems, the Americans took out all chemical weapons from Russia. and America did not do as Russia did.
    organizations around the world have confirmed that Russia is no longer a producer of chemical weapons back in 2000
    under the control of the Americans it was all destroyed
    you know that?
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-26-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

in 2002, it seems, the Americans took out all chemical weapons from Russia. and America did not do as Russia did.
    organizations around the world have confirmed that Russia is no longer a producer of chemical weapons back in 2000
    under the control of the Americans it was all destroyed
    you know that?
    When the OPCW releases its findings, and confirms what we all expect to be true ... what degree of denial will you then indulge in ? Just how ridiculous will you efforts become ?

Of course, your side could just ADMIT to what they've done.

But there's far too much arrogance in them for that ... isn't there ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    When the OPCW releases its findings, and confirms what we all expect to be true ... what degree of denial will you then indulge in ? Just how ridiculous will you efforts become ?

Of course, your side could just ADMIT to what they've done.

But there's far too much arrogance in them for that ... isn't there ?
    . if it were the results in London, the newspaper headlines would be full of now, all the news channels since morning till night trumpeted the evidence. London and throughout its history behaves as it behaves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

. if it were the results in London, the newspaper headlines would be full of now, all the news channels since morning till night trumpeted the evidence. London and throughout its history behaves as it behaves
    Yes, we do.

We stand up to aggressors. We stand up to self-styled bullies.

As you're now seeing (.. or is the Russian media not reporting this ?), there are many other countries willing to do the very same.

Claims that 'America' took Russia's nerve agents are, to say the least, inaccurate (you surely know that ?). The OPCW was the body involved ... and they, I understand, are UN-run.

Consequently, it seems to me that they are the ideal agency to adjudicate Russia's culpability. Which will be why we cooperated in full with their ongoing investigation.

Papokarlo, I'm just waiting, now, for your denial when the OPCW releases its findings. We know it's coming .. because, to your way of thinking, Russia 'is innocent' ... because ... and JUST because ... Russia says so !!
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-27-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Yes, we do.

We stand up to aggressors. We stand up to self-styled bullies.

As you're now seeing (.. or is the Russian media not reporting this ?), there are many other countries willing to do the very same.

Claims that 'America' took Russia's nerve agents are, to say the least, inaccurate (you surely know that ?). The OPCW was the body involved ... and they, I understand, are UN-run.

Consequently, it seems to me that they are the ideal agency to adjudicate Russia's culpability. Which will be why we cooperated in full with their ongoing investigation.

Papokarlo, I'm just waiting, now, for your denial when the OPCW releases its findings. We know it's coming .. because, to your way of thinking, Russia 'is innocent' ... because ... and JUST because ... Russia says so !!
    I'm still waiting for the investigation into MH17, investigation on Iraq, I'm waiting for the investigation on Libya, I'm waiting for the investigation of chemical weapons in Syria, I await the investigation for the former Yugoslavia. I'm waiting on the Skripal investigation... how many people died in these VS one Skripal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't recall making a request. That IS a warning. You have an issue with the rules, take it up with the owner. Since you want to make this public, I can do it for you @jimnyc. Refer to my previous post. You WILL follow the rules as outlined in that post until, if or when the owner decides to the contrary.

Don't push me. And I REALLY suggest you don't push anyone else on the staff. They're a LOT quicker on the trigger than I am. Behave and follow the rules or I WILL put you in the corner nose first for a couple of days to think over the error of your ways.
    Papakarlo:

We don't very often get serious around here. We have written rules, but rarely do we need to be hard asses about anything. This is a small but family type oriented site. It is a 100% written in English site. You still have 100% freedom to speak your views too. Just don't be a spammer or troll, and you'll be fine.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Papakarlo:

We don't very often get serious around here. We have written rules, but rarely do we need to be hard asses about anything. This is a small but family type oriented site. It is a 100% written in English site. You still have 100% freedom to speak your views too. Just don't be a spammer or troll, and you'll be fine.
    I'm not a spammer or a Troll, I'm just saying I'm still waiting to investigate all these cases that I wrote about above. how many still wait 10-20 years...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

I'm not a spammer or a Troll, I'm just saying I'm still waiting to investigate all these cases that I wrote about above. how many still wait 10-20 years...
    Which are deflections from whether or not the nerve gas used in Great Britain originated in Russia. Your argument is with the Hague and or Prime Minister May. You can argue your point with Drummond all day since he is the resident Brit. The rest of us don't see a reason in this case to question our leadership that is backing a NATO ally, nor the accusation being made since the responses from Russia have been unsatisfactory.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Which are deflections from whether or not the nerve gas used in Great Britain originated in Russia. Your argument is with the Hague and or Prime Minister May. You can argue your point with Drummond all day since he is the resident Brit. The rest of us don't see a reason in this case to question our leadership that is backing a NATO ally, nor the accusation being made since the responses from Russia have been unsatisfactory.
    11 EU countries did not support Theresa may, and will not expel diplomats until the end of the investigation

and you're persistently trying to drag the dissenters into Theresa May's boat.

I will remind it-11 EU countries.

I tell you that 11 countries boycotted Theresa may, and you tell me about the fact that Putin is to blame.))

this is not the scenario that Britain wanted.
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-27-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

11 EU countries did not support Theresa may, and will not expel diplomats until the end of the investigation

and you're persistently trying to drag the dissenters into Theresa May's boat.

I will remind it-11 EU countries.

I tell you that 11 countries boycotted Theresa may, and you tell me about the fact that Putin is to blame.))

this is not the scenario that Britain wanted.
    So? 11 EU countries aren't supporting May. If they are NATO members, then they will have to answer to NATO for it, not me.

Since the UK is ditching the EU, it surprises me NOT that they are unwilling to support the UK. Some people can't breathe without including politics and getting cheap back stabs. Kind of like the issue at hand, isn't it?

Misusing the word "boycott" to suit your argument is a no sell. disagreeing is NOT boycotting. Two separate definitions. Keep scratching through the sand though. You're beginning to sound like Hillary Clinton.