Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I have friends. You? Not so much. Grow a set and bring your shit. You just made an enemy you will regret jackass. I told you don't fuck with me. Time to play the fucking game jackass. I'm going to destroy you. Hope you got some pee pads. Tehmy panties are going to get wet.

Open your mouth again. I'm waiting bitch.

**Im still here...make your move...Or did you give the `wrong "reply" to the wrong person?

>>> From what I hear from the `higher ups` you have a habit of doing that...I did not receive any apology from YOU....(If it was not meant for ME)

....Make your move ...show everybody how tuff You are and Ban me if it `was `meant for me...Other wise shut the hell up and get your shit and `Language` straight...**dont talk just shoot...(I promise I wont come back..) >>or refer any more people tho this site....No more talking and running your mouth to me....

*Apologize Like a man > if it was not meant for me....and quite hiding behind Jimmy and the mods here ...>trying to explain to me you didn't mean it and your comment wasn't directed at me....

All talk piece of crap....