Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    This sort of political correctness in the UK is nothing new. Scotland has been tough on knife-carrying for several years already. See this, dating back to 2013 ...

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-.../april/163403/
    Better ban kilts too. You can hide a weapon under there- no pun intended!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

So besides Abbey owing a Coke ...

Hypothetical: If I take off my shoes, curl back the toes on my foot and kick you just inside of and below the knee it will collapse your femoral atery and you won't be getting back up.. Ever.

So I propose we outlaw feet. Some people are just too stupid to get the easy crap. I (singular, possessive, noun) am the weapon. What you stick in my hand I will McGyver up your ass. Whatever label you got works for me. In the end?

I'm the one still standing.

What I don't get? Why would you want to kill someone for no damned reason? If you give me time I can out think and analyze bread crumbs. I hit the brick wall when I run into stupid. Is it being lazy? I don't get it. I can take your sh*t. If you don't have a means of defense? I can take two loads of it. And I have big truck.

What does anyone have worth killing for? A moment of some stuff? So, all those years. Wasted for greed. Or stupidity. A misguided belief is more dangerous than a gun. One runs out of ammo.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

All I know is that I will not give up my KA-BAR Fighter... nor any other knife I own...
    Last edited by hjmick; 04-25-2018 at 06:02 PM.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    All I know is that I will not give up my KA-BAR Fighter... nor any other knife I own...
    Sykes-Fairbairn. Brit command knife. I got one from a Brit Marine that wanted a K-Bar. Way better for killing. Drawback? You can dig with your K-Bar and it'll still hang for you. So, if you are the psycho with all the blades, you have one of each. And a Leatherman. And a Spyderco. Fingernail cleaner from Buck. The Corps didn't allow swords. Communists. I carried two rifles. You'd think they'd allow me a measely sword.

The person I actually wish I could meet? Tyr. I have tomahawks but he says he can throw them. Never underestimate the poet.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I've carried a knife for as long as I can remember. My Dad gave me my first knife. He always carried one too. I probably have a dozen knives sizing from a little guy to my switch blades up to a Case XX Bowie knife... and I don't give a fuck who thinks I shouldn't have them... if you can kill me you can take them, but you'll be prying them out of my cold dead fingers.

You want my guns... you want my knives... I only have one thing to say to you... FUCK, OFF.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I've carried a knife for as long as I can remember. My Dad gave me my first knife. He always carried one too. I probably have a dozen knives sizing from a little guy to my switch blades up to a Case XX Bowie knife... and I don't give a fuck who thinks I shouldn't have them... if you can kill me you can take them, but you'll be prying them out of my cold dead fingers.

You want my guns... you want my knives... I only have one thing to say to you... FUCK, OFF.
    Okay. That was too cliche even for me. Yeah I have a knife. Want it? Reach for it. No prying required. I promise.

I can actually use a daito and shaito and one time. Want my blades hope you brought a surgeon along to dig them out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Okay. That was too cliche even for me. Yeah I have a knife. Want it? Reach for it. No prying required. I promise.

I can actually use a daito and shaito and one time. Want my blades hope you brought a surgeon along to dig them out.
    Fuckin A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Better ban kilts too. You can hide a weapon under there- no pun intended!
    I appreciate the endorsement!
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I appreciate the endorsement!
    yeah. Get the hotties on your side. I'm STILL kicking your ass. I cannot be deterred by feminine wiles when it comes to hoops. And don't try to feel sorry for me. Only thing you'll hurt kicking this leg brace is YOU. I think Tony Stark designed it at Area 51,

You and Abs actually remind me of my grandparents. Those 2 would fuss at each other all day then kiss goodnight. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. Big disappointment road sign for gunny. I don't envy you her. What you have? You can't buy. Appreciate it.