Quote Originally Posted by Great warrior View Post

Well, right-wing extremist haters just hate because of their filthy innate evil.
They have no power nor ability to prove themselves right- as expected.

The bible records the burning of Jerusalem after fighting Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem and four other kings .

Judg 1:8 "Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire."

No they have 2 options

1- Believe what the author of the man-made bible told them &
Admit they are arrogant ignorant liars & abide to hellfire forever.

2- Submit to Islam if they want to avoid hellfire & learn to be truthful then they can buy some real history books and they will be humble enought to educate themselves.
Do you think anyone is paying attention to you? My man made Bible is is history. Your pedophile's instructions of hatred and murder aren't allowed in my house.

The fact is ... and everybody write this down because it's my once a decade use of the word -- YOU, Puny Warrior, are a liar. The Koran is a book filled with nothing but hatred and crimes against anyone thinking differently than you. THAT makes YOU the ultra-right-wing extremist.

Try twisting the Bible with someone that didn't have the Holy Bible as the first book he learned to read. You might get somewhere.