Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
And you do the exact same thing. How often does Pete post some BS topic and everyone responds by attacking Pete instead of the topic.
I can't even post a non-political thread in the Lounge without someone attacking me.
Then again, it's always been this way. Wasn't quite this bad in the past, though. There are too many thin-skinned Trump apologists here now who explode when someone criticizes them.
Fly boy needs to spend more time in the canteen, knocking back a few with the WAVES. Might cool down his temper.
I've posted countless on topic threads for years. I have replied to on topic threads for years.

And pete, some "bs" topic, you got that about right.

You stated yourself that you post in threads to get a rise out of people, and even listed a bunch of names. And you expect ANYONE to not believe you troll folks on purpose here? You try as hard as you can to NOT reply to on topic posts as if you're interested, and the same goes with threads. There's a distinct difference between people that want to talk/discuss/debate things, and folks that have little to no interest in any of that, but much more interested in simply trying to get a rise or piss folks off.

You can whine and complain and deny any of that forever and ever - but your posts and your own history speak for themselves. Sure, there were times you would genuinely wanted to discuss topics, those days are long gone. There were times that you used wanted to debate, or start legit threads with discussion and coming back to said threads instead of a quick hit and not returning.

And you expect respect from folks? Try giving a reason to earn it, because you've done nothing of the sort in years.