Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    . Then there is dmp preaching Godliness while he violates basic tenets of the Bible. How can a guy lash out against homosexuals while being married to an impure woman? The Bible clearly frowns upon divorce and remarriage. What makes you better than a "fag"?

You know NOTHING about me or my wife. Impure? My wife was a virgin up until the day we wed. Were YOU? She hadn't BEEN with a man, much less had been married. Nor had I - either of those things. You're seriously the most vile, nasty, hateful peon this side of du.com. And if I EVER see you bring anyone's family into ANYTHING on this board, your account will be banned, and deleted. Consider that as you take a week off.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .............

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    No she doesn't. She just likes to swoop in on her broom, throw a quick character assassination turd against the wall and then watch to see if any of it stuck. It never does, but she leaves her stench regardless.
    That sounds like Gabby's MO to a T, except you left out flamming, and using the gay people she sticks up for as an insult.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    You know NOTHING about me or my wife. Impure? My wife was a virgin up until the day we wed. Were YOU? She hadn't BEEN with a man, much less had been married. Nor had I - either of those things. You're seriously the most vile, nasty, hateful peon this side of du.com. And if I EVER see you bring anyone's family into ANYTHING on this board, your account will be banned, and deleted. Consider that as you take a week off.
    I would hope you never were with a man before you got married Anyways When Gabby can't get a rise out of someone she will drag who ever she knows they care about the most and try and drag their name through to mud to get a rise, it's pathetic really. She is just an immature little brat. She can't function on a normal level like the rest of society. I rather enjoy getting into it occasionaly with the Liberals on here but she is even to much for that. She is a nasty vile person who has no reguard for anyone but herself and self gratification. She is nothing but a skanky tramp and using someones wife is fucking sick, twisted and wrong. That little tramp has no god damn room to talk. Fucking bitch.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Excellent point. Waiting for a response from Gabby. I won't be holding my breath.
    Your gonna be waiting a while

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I would hope you never were with a man before you got married
    I worded it that way on purpose. I was a man-whore before I got married...from about age 19-22...In Germany. Screwed a lot of women - not to brag, but to show how somebody can a)Take responsibility for his actions, and b) not claim to be 'born to be a slut' and demand special rights to 'continue being a slut' - whichever gender I had sex with. To show how ppl can change. I've done FAR FEWER women since I've been married.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Vile deviants?

Well, aren't we judgmental, hmmmmmmm?

Coming from someone who makes judgments against our political leaders on a daily basis. Doesn't that make you a tad hypocritical?

And I'm sorry, but what I stated is factual, not judgmental.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I would hope you never were with a man before you got married Anyways When Gabby can't get a rise out of someone she will drag who ever she knows they care about the most and try and drag their name through to mud to get a rise, it's pathetic really. She is just an immature little brat. She can't function on a normal level like the rest of society. I rather enjoy getting into it occasionaly with the Liberals on here but she is even to much for that. She is a nasty vile person who has no reguard for anyone but herself and self gratification. She is nothing but a skanky tramp and using someones wife is fucking sick, twisted and wrong. That little tramp has no god damn room to talk. Fucking bitch.
    How the fuck do you know? How long have you been here for, 3 months? And now you know the personalities of longtime members? Gabs is a douchebag but hey she was on the original board of which you weren't and is a veteran of sorts of which you are not. Leave it to the experienced people to publicly rip someone a new asshole..........that is a right which must be earned. For the love of Christ you said Psycho was a standup guy........talk about fucking sick!

In other words......5,000+posts does not make you a family member.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Let's discuss queers........

Yo, dis' shit's gettin' heavy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I always thought "vile deviants" referred to Rush Limbaugh listeners. ....
    Freedom of Speech and the Free Market suck for you, don't they?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a gay roommate my first semester living on campus in college. He wasn't even the fun, flamboyant, stylish type of queer either. He was emo and lame and I hid his stuff from him all the time so he'd turn red and yell at me. That was fun I guess. Student housing wouldn't let me move because they said my reason wasn't good enough so I had to keep my gay roommate for the entire semester. Just discussing some queers. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I had a gay roommate my first semester living on campus in college. He wasn't even the fun, flamboyant, stylish type of queer either. He was emo and lame and I hid his stuff from him all the time so he'd turn red and yell at me. That was fun I guess. Student housing wouldn't let me move because they said my reason wasn't good enough so I had to keep my gay roommate for the entire semester. Just discussing some queers. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.
    He ever make a pass at you or do anything odd in front of you?

I already admitted that I grew up with a guy, Scott, who was gay. I never really knew it until the last few times we hung out. He was a real nice guy. I knew he had issues but not sure if it was in any way related or not. Him and a "buddy" of his apparently molested a young boy a few years later and he was arrested. It was later revealed he was HIV +. I've honestly never heard anything about him again.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I always thought "vile deviants" referred to Rush Limbaugh listeners. But thanks for sharing your graphic description. You've obviously thought about this a lot, haven't you?
    Didn't even notice this one until just now. And you have the audacity to call out others for being "judgmental"?

Vile - morally despicable or abhorrent

Deviant - Of or pertaining to a deviation; characterized by deviation from an expectation or a social standard
    Like I said, my words were factual in nature, yours aren't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    . I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.
    Seriously Hag, why don't you just go fuck yourself you spineless, afraid to call out wrong when you see it pile of Michael Vick's dead dog's shit.
    Last edited by OCA; 07-19-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    How the fuck do you know? How long have you been here for, 3 months? And now you know the personalities of longtime members? Gabs is a douchebag but hey she was on the original board of which you weren't and is a veteran of sorts of which you are not. Leave it to the experienced people to publicly rip someone a new asshole..........that is a right which must be earned. For the love of Christ you said Psycho was a standup guy........talk about fucking sick!

In other words......5,000+posts does not make you a family member.
    Shut your mouth you ignorant, fascist, apeman.

How the hell are ya, Potzy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Shut your mouth you ignorant, fascist, apeman.

How the hell are ya, Potzy?
    How long were you at the farm for?