Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Holy SHIT @Gunny... there might be hope for me after all... look at these freakin' animals... older than I am... MAAAAaaaan... I got work to do...

My greatest obstacle is my weak right side. It's not only my triceps but partial pecks, partial lats, etc. I can feel that the smaller parts of the pecks and lats WORK, they move, I can flex them, they're just lesser than the left. So as long as I can tell they WORK, I'm going to trash them. I figure if they MOVE, then I can build them up. I think I'm going to start working that side double, just to see if I can get it catch up to the left side. When I get pissed, it just makes me double my efforts. I don't like NO for anything, even building muscle. I'll wear that gym out before I quit... and that ain't gonna happen. Lifting is just part of the day now. I look forward to it, and I'm seeing results. I noticed today for the first time that the veins were starting to pop a little on my biceps. Never saw that before. I regret that I didn't start lifting right after I had that discectomy, and they told me I'd get 95% of everything back. I probably would have. Fuck it... I'll make it happen now.

Oh, and I bought a new curl bar. Much better, wider, heavy duty, great bar, angled, makes doing curls a helluva lot more comfortable. Strange that out of all the bits of the right side, arm that were effected by the crushed nerves, my right bicep is normal. It's as strong if not stronger than the left... weird.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-09-2018 at 07:37 PM.