Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Two US backed terrorists fleeing from Syria surrendered to Turkish security forces in the border. Yes this is a good decision, they want to live.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Turkiye was first declared that Turkish Army will only operate along the border line and with maximum 24 miles depht. Yesterday President Erdogan said that Turkish Army will intervene anywhere in Syria that considered of being a terror zone. Turkiye also dont leave the parts that it steps in and settling there to ensure peace and justice. I think with each passing day Turkiye gets stronger, the World will meet again with the Ottoman logic more and more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

US officials says they are going to leave Northern Syria as quick as possible.

https://twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/1075393616519008256

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Two US backed terrorists fleeing from Syria surrendered to Turkish security forces in the border. Yes this is a good decision, they want to live.
    ... and, in your country, then, there's no question that they'll be permitted to live ??

Not too surprising, I suggest ... tell us again about 'strong' Turkey ...

The UK is no better, unfortunately. BUT, the 'criminal US' is far more enlightened. The US still has the death penalty (in parts of it).
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-19-2018 at 09:21 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Turkiye was first declared that Turkish Army will only operate along the border line and with maximum 24 miles depht. Yesterday President Erdogan said that Turkish Army will intervene anywhere in Syria that considered of being a terror zone. Turkiye also dont leave the parts that it steps in and settling there to ensure peace and justice. I think with each passing day Turkiye gets stronger, the World will meet again with the Ottoman logic more and more.
    Whoops ...

The Ottoman Empire, Farah, was Muslim.

Is this your way of saying that you expect the world to fall in line with Muslim values ??

Tut tut. What a giveaway, eh, Farah ? Letting slip, are you, what you REALLY yearn to see in the world in general ?

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

US President says they were in Syria to "defeat" ISIS and they defeated ISIS.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075397797929775105

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

We already know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Ah, TWITTER again !! 'Glory be'....

You never learn a thing, do you, Farah. Sign of 'director' qualities, that ...

Anyway, tell us more about your reverence for 'things Ottoman'.

... Or do you want to duck that one ?

10. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    We already know...
    You dont know anything other than insulting people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You dont know anything other than insulting people.
    When you insult other people's countries, you insult them. If you indeed plan on being successful in completing international projects, you can't afford to insult other people's countries, ESPECIALLY if you use your real name. The best you can hope for is placing a layer of bureaucracy between you and types of people you don't like. For example, some people don't like to be around "stinky" Indians. I on the other hand cringe at the stinky personality of an American woman. It isn't explicitly stated that way, instead substituting words like "difficult person" or "unmotivated individuals". I'm comfortable asking for something three or four times from a person who is enjoyable to be around.

You express it in a "politically correct" fashion and trade being a intermediary with other colleagues. If you want to be successful, you will need to get cooperation from many nationalities, for you, that includes Americans.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    When you insult other people's countries, you insult them.

If you mean my words about US, its not insult, its fact.

Just look at the Youtube video below, which drops to my recommends list. These things would not happen in Iraq or Pakistan which is a war zone. US is soo backward.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Just look at the Youtube video below, which drops to my recommends list. These things would not happen in Iraq or Pakistan which is a war zone. US is soo backward.
    That video is 100% accurate. Yet, shitloads of money rolls around in our economy. Adapt! Buy a dashcam and put a sticker on your car that says "Smile, you're on camera". That makes people think twice before doing that kind of crap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

What the woman being blocked and eventually hit by the pickup should have done is stay in her lane and called the cops. He would have likely been charged with false imprisonment, which is a felony.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

... 'Sorry' ... what ? I'm trying to follow your 'logic'.

War zones, then, are socially preferable ?!? You think Iraq and Pakistan, are LESS 'backward' because of the truth of their reality ??

Let me guess. Countries where Sharia Law is prevalent, are less backward ? You want to discuss 'backwardness', and the barbarity of a Sharia Law system will make an excellent basis for such a discussion ...

Freedom of expression sometimes has unfortunate consequences. But there are worse things. A social order where repression is the norm is, believe it or not, orders of magnitude worse than the reality of the video you've posted.

You should note (if you care to, or are you too busy bashing America to care ?) that there is law and order in America. Actions of the sort you've shown us, ARE, I'm sure, actionable in law.

... just not Sharia Law, though. I've no doubt you lament that fact.

P.S ... I thought I'd add this point:

You said, in an earlier post ...

I think with each passing day Turkiye gets stronger, the World will meet again with the Ottoman logic more and more.
    You gave away more than you probably realised with that comment. The Ottoman Empire was Islamic, and Islam was therefore prevalent throughout the extent of the Empire's dominion. You use the phrase 'Ottoman logic', which infers an approval of how it ran things.

So, it's clear: you approve of what that Islamic Empire was.

Did the Ottoman Empire have Sharia Law ? YES, IT DID.

Do you want 'the World' to experience 'Ottoman logic' ? Evidently ... YES.

So, you're not only Muslim yourself, but comparatively 'hardline' about it, too. Your hatred of the West testifies to that. Your utter refusal to see anything good about the West shows your disgustingly bigoted disregard for any reality impinging on that hatred.

You want us all to experience 'Ottoman logic'. This means, in part at least, SHARIA LAW.

So. Where do you get off criticising the West, when you'd happily SEE US ALL SUBJUGATED TO SHARIA LAW'S BARBARITIES ??!?

Before you say it: I'm aware that present-day Turkey doesn't - OFFICIALLY - implement Sharia Law (though its implementation has been discussed, online !). But then, what YOU want is for THE WORLD to experience 'OTTOMAN LOGIC'. So you want Turkey, evidently, to drift ever-more backwards to days, and savage repressions, long since past.

Your scope to criticise the West from a position of moral reputability is, it seems to me, as nonexistent as a dodo.
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-19-2018 at 07:24 PM.

17. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    ... 'Sorry' ... what ? I'm trying to follow your 'logic'.

War zones, then, are socially preferable ?!? You think Iraq and Pakistan, are LESS 'backward' because of the truth of their reality ??

Let me guess. Countries where Sharia Law is prevalent, are less backward ? You want to discuss 'backwardness', and the barbarity of a Sharia Law system will make an excellent basis for such a discussion ...

Freedom of expression sometimes has unfortunate consequences. But there are worse things. A social order where repression is the norm is, believe it or not, orders of magnitude worse than the reality of the video you've posted.

You should note (if you care to, or are you too busy bashing America to care ?) that there is law and order in America. Actions of the sort you've shown us, ARE, I'm sure, actionable in law.

... just not Sharia Law, though. I've no doubt you lament that fact.

P.S ... I thought I'd add this point:

You said, in an earlier post ...

You gave away more than you probably realised with that comment. The Ottoman Empire was Islamic, and Islam was therefore prevalent throughout the extent of the Empire's dominion. You use the phrase 'Ottoman logic', which infers an approval of how it ran things.

So, it's clear: you approve of what that Islamic Empire was.

Did the Ottoman Empire have Sharia Law ? YES, IT DID.

Do you want 'the World' to experience 'Ottoman logic' ? Evidently ... YES.

So, you're not only Muslim yourself, but comparatively 'hardline' about it, too. Your hatred of the West testifies to that. Your utter refusal to see anything good about the West shows your disgustingly bigoted disregard for any reality impinging on that hatred.

You want us all to experience 'Ottoman logic'. This means, in part at least, SHARIA LAW.

So. Where do you get off criticising the West, when you'd happily SEE US ALL SUBJUGATED TO SHARIA LAW'S BARBARITIES ??!?

Before you say it: I'm aware that present-day Turkey doesn't - OFFICIALLY - implement Sharia Law (though its implementation has been discussed, online !). But then, what YOU want is for THE WORLD to experience 'OTTOMAN LOGIC'. So you want Turkey, evidently, to drift ever-more backwards to days, and savage repressions, long since past.

Your scope to criticise the West from a position of moral reputability is, it seems to me, as nonexistent as a dodo.

What do you think of how the Chinese are controlling Islam? Why do you suppose there's not more outrage about it? I respect discussions more from people who admit that the vast majority of people have little control of what their country's government does.