Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
Noticed he never mentioned the Vowels taken at a Christian, or Other Religious marriage. Two people swear to Love, Honor, Cherish, and even obey (not pc today).

He also never mentioned how Love, Honesty, Respect, Personal Responsibility, Faith, and Dedication to ONE-ANOTHER plays such a large part in the DESIRE....To NEVER go to bed angry at one-another.

I can only guess. He has little, if any respect for his wife (if he's married)...and Probably ALWAYS goes to bed angry at her because she IS SMARTER, MORE DEDICATED, AND PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE than he will ever be.

SO....I SAY AGAIN....TOTAL. And...ABSOLUTE "BS" ON HIM!
What you just wrote in response to that video is "one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

So you absolutely missed 100% of the guy's point. In fact I am completely shocked at how backwards you read what the guy is saying.

The guy says, for folks who are having trouble,

"Go ahead and go to bed angry, and rest-certain in the fact your marriage is never in question." He's saying "If you are arguing and in conflict until the wee hours...just STOP. Go to bed. Tomorrow you will be married still. Take heart in the fact that some conflicts do not need to be solved. The marriage is stronger."

It's like i'm in bizarro world right now reading some of these replies. It's like some of you are the BBC reporter vs Jordan Peterson.