Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
1 - please please leave me fucking name out of things. You guys fight yourselves if that's what you choose, but I'd rather not be used as a tool.

2 - "I'm never going to stop as long as I'm able to login" - keep it in the cage. I don't need folks poking and prodding, purposely looking for fights.

If shit ensues after a long debate of sorts, it would make sense to move on to the next debate. Or take the futility down here. But little pokes and prods at people that already don't get along, we know is only going to lead to trouble. Do it in here if one must.

*** I don't think negatively of Tyr, LTG or HPD at all. All my friends that I've known for years. None of them are "pussies", but rather very very passionate about what they believe in, and aren't afraid to speak up about it. I admire that. I am not angry with anyone. These are my friends, so don't expect me to join in on any bashing.

But even if NT fought with someone over and over, I would split it up eventually to prevent destruction of the political sections. It's just what is right by the board and the community as a WHOLE. And I respect Rick as much as anyone in my family.
Wait, you like Rick better than me?! Well ain’t that something.

On second thought, I like Rick better than me, too.