Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Calling something 'aid and comfort' does not make it so, it's you defining something based upon your opinion.
Therein lies THE problem.

The "usual" disclaimer: My comment is not about you, but it IS about the response you give. Your statement above is THE reason the left/Dems are getting away with treason among other assorted crimes. No laws specifically state they can't be uncivilized a-holes either, and they play that to the hilt. What is happening and they are doing is obvious. And I know YOU know it.

It is not "opinion" what they are doing. And when I say that, I'm not going to restate the list of crap. It's already here It goes back to the heart of my argument from the beginning. We're being wordsmithed out of a country. These boneheads are using the Constitution, and what it does and does not say, to dismantle the Constitution.

I'm sorry, but THAT is THE point where if the greater good requires one to break the law to preserve it in the end, then that is what should be done rather than watch it be destroyed one word at a time by people who have no idea what they are doing, even to themselves ultimately.

I get principle. Got plenty of those antiquated notions I like to stand on. I can't stand on them much if my "Right" to do so, even if only on paper, is taken away. Then, we won't even be allowed to do what we are doing now and discuss it. The decision will be made for us.

If tearing down the US Constitution is the goal, by WHATEVER means, I consider it treason. I consider those doing so unamerican and traitors. I would have half if not more of them in jail. I most certainly would not watch them walking out of my living room with the TV, sofa, etc while arguing the definition of ownership.