Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If anyone does watch that episode, it brings up the point I've made, but goes one step further. The thing is, that after hours, days, weeks, months, even years of this intense gaming where you KILL people, and if anyone here has ever experienced VIRTUAL REALITY, IN HIGH DEFINITION, in 3D, it's so close to REALITY it's SCARY. What happens to a person's brain is that they get to a point where the line between killing people in their 3D virtual reality game or in REAL LIFE is blurred. That's what makes it so EASY for them to do something like that. And take me for an example, I have a mean streak in me, but no way in hell would I ever just walk about in public somewhere mowing people down with an assault rifle, but then, I've never played these games. But these people that have, HAVE walked around cutting people down in three dimensional virtual reality with blood spurting everywhere in such realism that, pfft, when they decide to do it for real, it's not a big shocker, they've already been shooting people for years in virtual reality. Keep in mind, we're not talking some hooky looking little game with stick 2D cartoon characters in it. We're talking games in 3D, high definition, with a level of realism that would blow your mind, and evidently, it does blow minds.

Yes, I think there's DEFINITELY a correlation between these bloody, 3D, virtual reality games and all these mass shootings we've seen. Maybe it's not the ENTIRE reason for it, but I don't think we can deny it does play a part.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2019 at 08:22 PM.