Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I like Bolton and still do. I also believe he resigned and then Trump thought he would beat him to the punch and claim he fired him. Stupid. Retarded. Arrogant. Shit like this is nothing new and it didn't change whether Bolton would be gone or not. But still a part of Trump I don't like. He lies and exaggerates. Mot the lying that the MSM would have you believe, but lies about dumb things nonetheless.

But I hope whomever replaces Bolton is willing to be as tough and not back down. We need someone strong in all of those positions. Someone who doesn't take shit from other countries, especially damn terrorists.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond, Kathianne, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I like Bolton and still do. I also believe he resigned and then Trump thought he would beat him to the punch and claim he fired him. Stupid. Retarded. Arrogant. Shit like this is nothing new and it didn't change whether Bolton would be gone or not. But still a part of Trump I don't like. He lies and exaggerates. Mot the lying that the MSM would have you believe, but lies about dumb things nonetheless.

But I hope whomever replaces Bolton is willing to be as tough and not back down. We need someone strong in all of those positions. Someone who doesn't take shit from other countries, especially damn terrorists.
    I'm pretty sure that whomever he names will be an ally of Pompeo and Muchchin. They seemed to be almost giddy at the news conference yesterday.

The president has every right to have the advisers he wants. I personally think he's made many mistakes in the past 10 days, ones I think he's going to have a big problem overcoming.

I'd been concerned just hearing about the 'principle agreement' without the Afghan government, but throw in Camp David meeting? Kind of took my consideration of voting for him in a year off the table again. He may surprise me, he's done it before, but today I found it disgusting watching him in the 9/11 ceremony at the Pentagon. I'm sorry, but I did.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Here's some folks that agree with Noir, remarkable that Tucker Carlson referred to Bolton last night as 'a man from the left.'

https://apnews.com/37af97677c2c4cd98d751e1075f0c13b

Tucker Carlson has NEVER liked John Bolton , he has repeatedly said he's a war monger who would like to get us involved in a world war. I didn't see him call Bolton from the left though.

5. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Tucker Carlson has NEVER liked John Bolton , he has repeatedly said he's a war monger who would like to get us involved in a world war. I didn't see him call Bolton from the left though.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...an-of-the-left

FOX NEWS FLASHPublished 6 hours agoTucker hails firing of John Bolton: He was 'fundamentally a man of the left'
    By David Montanaro | Fox News

Tucker Carlson hailed the firing Tuesday of White House National Security Adviser John Bolton, calling him a "man of the left" whose exit should be celebrated by young service members.

“It is great news for America. Especially for the large number of young people who would have been killed in pointless wars if Bolton had stayed on the job. They may not be celebrating tonight, but they should be," said Carlson, noting that oil prices dropped on the news of Bolton's firing, since global investors "knew for certain that Bolton planned on launching another Middle Eastern conflict that would inevitably spike energy prices."

In his opening monologue on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Carlson looked back on his March 2018 interview with Bolton, recalling that Bolton displayed "selective amnesia" about the consequences of "regime change" in the Middle East.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I don't know what he meant by that, weird, because Tucker usually doesn't pigeonhole war mongers in the left or right, recognizing that they exist on both sides.

Maybe he was referring to the fact that now that Trump has fired him Bolton will become a leftie folk hero.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I don't know what he meant by that, weird, because Tucker usually doesn't pigeonhole war mongers in the left or right, recognizing that they exist on both sides.

Maybe he was referring to the fact that now that Trump has fired him Bolton will become a leftie folk hero.
    He was clear. IF the left likes you, because Trump doesn't, you're a leftie. Simple statement for simple thinking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I think it's just another TROLL play by the President.

If he hires somebody like BOLTON. He's a Warmonger. If he doesn't hire somebody like BOLTON...he's an apologist. If he fires somebody like Bolton. That makes the President A Warmonger, and unable to handle Foreign affairs. Which the Dem's, and RINO's have been insisting anyway.

Now...the President is laughing at all of them. Does anyone Really Know what Trump, and Bolton have said to each other?

The ROCK and HARD PLACE...or DAMNED IF YOU DO, AND DAMNED IF YOU DON'T.

All of the pundants, anti-trumpers, and know-it-all's are beside themselves..

The President is smarter than all of them.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post

The President is smarter than all of them.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Here's some folks that agree with Noir
    Does Trump agree with me that Bolton shouldn’t be his National Security Advisor?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

13. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Does Trump agree with me that Bolton shouldn’t be his National Security Advisor?
    You bet. Nuff said.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

You bet. Nuff said.
    Myself, Trump, and Iran in agreement. The dream team indeed.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

16. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Meanwhile, the Iranian tanker impounded then ultimately released by Gibraltar - and despite written assurances received that its cargo was NOT bound for Syria - eventually unloaded its cargo there.

Whose was the loudest voice of warning, NOT to release it ? BOLTON.

Bolton's so-called 'hawkish' suspicions and assertions were 100 percent correct. I'd call that a reason (one of many) why Bolton didn't deserve his fate.

But never mind, Noir. It seems you're keen to be a pro-Iranian voice. You'll have to explain that, sometime ...

... if you can .....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    But never mind, Noir. It seems you're keen to be a pro-Iranian voice. You'll have to explain that, sometime ...

... if you can .....
    I certainly seem to be as pro-Iranian voiced as Trump, so maybe we can release a joint statement to explain that, sometime...

21. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I certainly seem to be as pro-Iranian voiced as Trump, so maybe we can release a joint statement to explain that, sometime...
    ?????????????!???????????????!???????????????????? ????????????????????????!????????????????????????

You're planning to release a joint statement with President Trump, eh ???

Yes, well .... I'm sure President Trump is clearing his appointments diary, sufficiently to accommodate YOU ...

.... but, I'm intrigued. Do I correctly understand that some new outbreak of cooperative and empathic spirit has broken out in you, Noir, where the President's Administration is concerned ?? [Are you feeling all right ?? Sure the NHS can't step in and offer you some anti-hallucinatory treatment (assuming they've not outlawed it, classically / typically on grounds of cost) ?]

--- Glory be !!!!
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-12-2019 at 08:39 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

23. Thanks Elessar thanked this post