Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    DP's Comedy Edition continues....

I couldn't have searched the internet high and low, to find someone, just one individual to come here and entertain us daily. And not with just jokes or "funny stuff", but with "reality internet" - seeing how some live, the beliefs they have, what the speak of and what they try and hide from - and holy crap is this better than anyone I could have found myself. The reality of it all is what makes it so darn hilarious. And truth be told, the best part, is that Pete is far from alone - he is showing us the life of so many on the left, how they must truly feel inside, and how much things like TDS can run their lives.

It's like a non-stop "WTF" are you possibly thinking of hilarity!!! And then it just keeps repeating itself, like a crappy spicy dinner!

I don't think it's funny at all. I'm saddened by how stupid and or dishonest so many Americans are.

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Same here, thanks but no thanks, deleted your thanks and likes little Petey. Appreciate ya though!!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The Senate has just unanimously called for Trump to release the Ukraine whistleblower complaint. That is ALL members of congress.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The Senate has just unanimously called for Trump to release the Ukraine whistleblower complaint. That is ALL members of congress.
    Says you. Can you be a real member and offer a link, or
    do the rest of us have to trust you to honest?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Says you. Can you be a real member and offer a link, or
    do the rest of us have to trust you to honest?
    https://www.axios.com/senate-whistle...6df3157de.html

Pelosi also just announced an official impeachment inquiry.
    Last edited by pete311; 09-24-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And then things will be "President Pence" - and likely and hopefully be even tougher against any liberal policies and agendas. Especially the lbgtq folks.

Only helps Trump get re-elected anyway, mark my words, but President Pence with harsher policies would be hilarious!! LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

On Tuesday afternoon, President Trump announced on Twitter that he has "authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine." This came less than two hours before House Democrats are set to meet to discuss launching an impeachment investigation. Trump seems extremely confident that releasing the transcript will vindicate him. "You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call," he tweeted. "No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!"

....You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2019
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...ian-president/

9. Thanks Kathianne, Russ thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think this is a great idea - ALL of the truth and transcripts. To know the context of what Trump was doing - we need to know what Biden was doing in his transcripts.

--

RNC Calls on Joe Biden to Follow President Trump’s Example and Release Transcripts of Calls to Ukraine Pertaining to His Money Laundering Scheme

Earlier today President Trump announced he would release the full, unredacted transcript of his phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky from July.

President Trump“I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine. You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!” Trump said in a pair of tweets Tuesday afternoon.

This afternoon the RNC called on Joe Biden to release the transcripts of his calls to Ukraine pertaining to the money laundering scheme to his son Hunter Biden.

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel released the following statement in response to Joe Biden’s baseless call for impeachment:

“First it was the Russia hoax. Now it’s the Ukraine hoax.”

“Once again, Joe Biden has shown he is just as extreme as the rest of the 2020 Democrats who are desperate to bring President Trump down. Instead of backing a baseless impeachment effort, Biden should be answering for the only scandal that exists: Why a corrupt Ukrainian company paid his son $50,000 a month to lobby the Obama-Biden administration, and why Biden threatened the Ukrainians if they failed to fire a prosecutor investigating the company.”

“Now that the President has authorized the release of the transcript of his call with President Zelensky, we call on Biden to release the transcripts of his calls as Vice President with Ukrainian and Chinese leaders while his son was conducting shady business deals in those countries.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dering-scheme/

11. Thanks Elessar, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Nothing new petey ocasio cortex...nothing new...

https://www.axios.com/senate-whistle...6df3157de.html

Pelosi also just announced an official impeachment inquiry.

Nad(less) Nadler has been hopscotching around, unable to identify what He, and his merry idiots are doing for months now, since the Mueller fiasco didn't work for them.

Better yet. IF Every member of the House of Representatives (from both sides of the aisle) vote to Impeach.

It's all for NAUGHT. The Senate will turn it down, and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts will have to preside over the Senate Like a Court Case. WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler with the rest of the HOUSE Collection of Intellectual Midgets from the left...only want to stop the President because...as LEWANDOWSKI said last week...Democrats Hate Trump, More than they Love America.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

13. Thanks Elessar, Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not getting 2/3rds vote anyway, so all would be a bin waste of time AND likely a reelection for Trump.

Trump needs to release this transcript.

And I think the Biden conversations should follow.

How long before Trump releases the transcript, it shows nothing untoward was done, and the left tries to move the goal posts somehow, someway?

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Whistleblower Complaint Involves Trump Communication With Foreign Leader
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/whistleblower-complaint-involves-trump-communication-with-foreign-leader-11568898983

I make no comments until more comes out. Seems interesting.
    It seems as if you went back on the above statement, trusting unverified claims instead.

Pretty weak, even for you Petey.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not getting 2/3rds vote anyway, so all would be a bin waste of time AND likely a reelection for Trump.

Trump needs to release this transcript.

And I think the Biden conversations should follow.

How long before Trump releases the transcript, it shows nothing untoward was done, and the left tries to move the goal posts somehow, someway?
    He's said the unredacted transcript will be released tomorrow. The whistleblower complaint by the end of the week.

No sooner had he said the transcript would be released, when Dems started on the complaint.

Everything Biden did to interact with both Ukraine and China need to be investigated, in the Senate if possible.

Like hjmick you all know my feelings on this president, but the insanity of all these investigations and impeachment talk since day one is beyond undermining our system of government.

The Dems must know that all their future judicial appointments, cabinet appointees, and investigations are going to be on them.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He's said the unredacted transcript will be released tomorrow. The whistleblower complaint by the end of the week.

No sooner had he said the transcript would be released, when Dems started on the complaint.

Everything Biden did to interact with both Ukraine and China need to be investigated, in the Senate if possible.

Like hjmick you all know my feelings on this president, but the insanity of all these investigations and impeachment talk since day one is beyond undermining our system of government.

The Dems must know that all their future judicial appointments, cabinet appointees, and investigations are going to be on them.

Here's the way I see it...

Nothing will come of this, and if something does it won't be to force Trump from office. Why? Three words: President Mike Pence. Pence is a true conservative, unlike Trump, and they don't want Pence in the big chair for any amount of time. No, regardless of whether or not they have enough to impeach Trump (and I find it difficult to believe they would be unable to find something... anything), this whole thing, to my mind, is more about smearing his name (like he hasn't done that enough himself), staining it in voters' minds before the next election. Not his base, but those who may be thinking about voting for him (though I find it difficult to believe that anyone who is waffling would think voting Trump is a good idea... lesser of two evils... the devil you know... I suppose... fuck knows I wouldn't vote for any of the democrats being presented as their best...). This is also an effort to hamstring Trump, make it difficult for him to get anything done between now and the next election. They are convinced they are going to win. Again.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

20. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The most interesting part of this for me is that the accusation being made against the president is EXACTLY what was done with the dossier that was solicited from a foreign agent and fraudulently used to get FISA warrants.

The level of dishonesty and hypocrisy is sickening.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

22. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    The most interesting part of this for me is that the accusation being made against the president is EXACTLY what was done with the dossier that was solicited from a foreign agent and fraudulently used to get FISA warrants.

The level of dishonesty and hypocrisy is sickening.
    Right on Bro....It will blow up in their Face....Just excessive TRUMP Hate....They have Nothing and it will go Nowhere...just keeping their Lemmings happy for now....Poor Nancy trying to keep her false teeth in her mouth while babbling garbage.

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post