Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    https://www.axios.com/senate-whistle...6df3157de.html

Pelosi also just announced an official impeachment inquiry.
    More dishonesty from Pete. Pelosi did no such thing. As per the actual RULES of the House an OFFICIAL impeachment inquiry can NOT begin without a House floor vote saying yes open the inquiry.

Why do you lie Pete? And especially on stuff that is so easily disproven. Pelosi pulled a head fake yesterday , nothing more. There is no "official impeachment inquiry" as of right now.

Though we know Democrats only care about the rules when they can use them to bash anyone who gets in their way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    LULZ what do you think that is going to tell you that the transcript of the call won't?

This is why I believe Trump needs to just start telling you dumb fucks to fuck off, no matter what he provides, no matter how transparent he is, it's never enough.
    I thought you had intel experience... A transcript from the WH can't be trusted and in any case does not contain all the information a whistleblower complaint contains. You are assuming the phone call is all that was in the complaint. It is not and this has been confirmed by the IG.

In fact within the past 10min the WH has released a memorandum transcript of the call. It won't even release the unaltered transcript. That is why we need transparency.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

More dishonesty from Pete. Pelosi did no such thing. As per the actual RULES of the House an OFFICIAL impeachment inquiry can NOT begin without a House floor vote saying yes open the inquiry.

Why do you lie Pete? And especially on stuff that is so easily disproven. Pelosi pulled a head fake yesterday , nothing more. There is no "official impeachment inquiry" as of right now.

Though we know Democrats only care about the rules when they can use them to bash anyone who gets in their way.
    Semantics

"After months of resisting an impeachment investigation, Mrs. Pelosi said at the end of a day of meetings with House Democrats that she was directing six House committees already investigating Mr. Trump to continue their probes “under that umbrella of impeachment inquiry.”"
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/democra...nt-11569336620
    Last edited by pete311; 09-25-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I thought you had intel experience... A transcript from the WH can't be trusted and in any case does not contain all the information a whistleblower complaint contains. You are assuming the phone call is all that was in the complaint. It is not and this has been confirmed by the IG.

In fact within the past 10min the WH has released a memorandum transcript of the call. It won't even release the unaltered transcript. That is why we need transparency.

As I just said, it's never enough with you idiots. First you wanted the transcript, then you want the complaint, then if you get that, youll want the tattle tale to testify before Congress, then when that blows up in your face, you'll want transcripts of every call Trump has made with the President of Ukraine, then when that blows up in your faces you will want every transcript of EVERY call Trump has ever made as President, then when that blows up in your face........

It's always "we just need that one more piece of evidence to prove orange man did something wrong"

I'd tell you to fuck if I were Trump.

You're pathetic Pete.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Semantics

"After months of resisting an impeachment investigation, Mrs. Pelosi said at the end of a day of meetings with House Democrats that she was directing six House committees already investigating Mr. Trump to continue their probes “under that umbrella of impeachment inquiry.”"
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/democra...nt-11569336620
    It's not semantics you fucking idiot. The House rules CLEARLY state that the House must VOTE to open an impeachment inquiry. Now I suppose the various committees can investigate all they want , but that's not an "official impeachment inquiry" as you dishonestly claimed.

Why do you lie Pete? And why when caught , especially on something so stupid and trivial, can't you just say "oh yeah okay I misspoke, it's not really an official impeachment inquiry, Dems are playing games" and you have the audacity to call Trump a liar? You piece of shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

As I just said, it's never enough with you idiots. First you wanted the transcript, then you want the complaint, then if you get that, youll want the tattle tale to testify before Congress, then when that blows up in your face, you'll want transcripts of every call Trump has made with the President of Ukraine, then when that blows up in your faces you will want every transcript of EVERY call Trump has ever made as President, then when that blows up in your face........

It's always "we just need that one more piece of evidence to prove orange man did something wrong"

I'd tell you to fuck if I were Trump.

You're pathetic Pete.
    No, we've always demanded the full complaint AS REQUIRED BY LAW dumbass. You love applying the law only when it suits you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

It's not semantics you fucking idiot. The House rules CLEARLY state that the House must VOTE to open an impeachment inquiry. Now I suppose the various committees can investigate all they want , but that's not an "official impeachment inquiry" as you dishonestly claimed.

Why do you lie Pete? And why when caught , especially on something so stupid and trivial, can't you just say "oh yeah okay I misspoke, it's not really an official impeachment inquiry, Dems are playing games" and you have the audacity to call Trump a liar? You piece of shit.
    cool, I'll drop my "official" part of the phrase. happy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Biden's name mentioned once. It was Ukraine who brought Giuliani into the conversation. No quid pro quo. A big fat nothing.

Yeah, yeah, I know, needs investigation, just a memo, blah blah blah. Cool with me, DO IT and keep it up until election day, DON'T LET UP whatever you do!

And the nothingburger will continue on, and continue on - and then get laughed at by the senate, and at best get attention from the Dems, and we end up where we are now, and where we were when the Russian BS came back with nothing. Let the Dems and/or supporters scream to the skies, let them think that THIS is finally the time! Not happening.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

When did Biden ask a foreign power to investigate a political opponent?
    Investigating opponent is not treason ... or all those investigations against Trump would be treasonous.

However, asking foreign power to frame opponent seems to me to be treasonous. Like the Steele Dossier perhaps.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

11. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So now Dems are trying to frame this as a campaign finance law violation. LOL asking a country to investigate potential criminal activity is now a campaign finance violation.

It's too bad that we can't rely on voters to just say "this is enough" and vote Democrats out en masse . Nope, Democrats know their voter base is either stupid, dishonest, or both.

There will be NO penalty for them behaving like this.

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

cool, I'll drop my "official" part of the phrase. happy?

I'm happy that you finally admitted to lying, yes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Pete, you have seen the whistleblower report? If so, I am sure someone in the FBI is going to want to talk to you. Else, you lie.
    The IG has already confirmed the report is not based solely on the call. Please do keep up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The IG has already confirmed the report is not based solely on the call. Please do keep up.

Yes true, it is also based on unicorn farts.

Petey you are such a dishonest fuck. If you could even one time just say "come on Democrats, this isn't right" LOL I mean NO ONE is committing a crime every time they do anything, least of all Donald Trump.

What makes you even more pathetic is that you never not ever not one time will condemn a Democrat, for ANYTHING.

You are a joke Pete.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Acting DNI threatening to resign if WH blocks his ability to testify freely tomorrow.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e90_story.html

nothing to see here
    Last edited by pete311; 09-25-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Acting DNI threatening to resign if WH blocks his ability to testify freely tomorrow.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e90_story.html

nothing to see here

LULZ

An anonymous source reports that McGuire has told the WH he would resign IF they tried to block him from testifying to Congress

First of all, do you EVER say "man this is another anonymous source, we don't believe anonymous sources anymore?

Second of all, the anonymous source doesn't even say that the WH did try to prevent him from or testifying, or would try to prevent him from doing so. It merely says IF they do.

Pete, in the past I've assumed you were smart , but dishonest. But after the last few days I can only conclude that you are not only dishonest, you are also stupid.