Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If this is true, then the whole plan is blown wide open. Watch the video below.

---

SORRY DEMOCRATS, IT’S OVER!… John Solomon DROPS BOMB: Info Omitted from Whistleblower Report – Ukraine was Re-Opening Probe into Hunter Biden’s Company in February

BREAKING REPORT–
    ** President Trump did not THREATEN Ukrainians to reopen investigation of the Biden Crime Family
    ** The Ukrainian government reopened the investigation of the Biden Crime Family in FEBRUARY
    ** The whistleblower may have known this but omitted it from his complaint against President Trump!

John Solomon dropped this bomb tonight on Hannity!

John Solomon: I can confirm to you tonight. The US government had open source intelligence and was aware that as early as February in 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning on reopening the Burisma investigation. This was long before the president ever imagined to have a call with President Zelensky. In fact it’s before President Zelensky was even elected. This is a significant shift in the factual timeline. This is information that was omitted from the whistleblower’s complaint.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-in-february/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If this is true, then the whole plan is blown wide open. Watch the video below.

---

SORRY DEMOCRATS, IT’S OVER!… John Solomon DROPS BOMB: Info Omitted from Whistleblower Report – Ukraine was Re-Opening Probe into Hunter Biden’s Company in February

BREAKING REPORT–
    ** President Trump did not THREATEN Ukrainians to reopen investigation of the Biden Crime Family
    ** The Ukrainian government reopened the investigation of the Biden Crime Family in FEBRUARY
    ** The whistleblower may have known this but omitted it from his complaint against President Trump!

John Solomon dropped this bomb tonight on Hannity!

John Solomon: I can confirm to you tonight. The US government had open source intelligence and was aware that as early as February in 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning on reopening the Burisma investigation. This was long before the president ever imagined to have a call with President Zelensky. In fact it’s before President Zelensky was even elected. This is a significant shift in the factual timeline. This is information that was omitted from the whistleblower’s complaint.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-in-february/

No one, including Petey, is really surprised to learn any of this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    No one, including Petey, is really surprised to learn any of this
    He'll deny it, it's been debunked already or some crap like that - even though this just came out. The Dems screamed into this and apparently never did their due diligence, and this one is going to haunt them and cost them dearly, IMO.

If this goes south, and nothing comes of it, just like Russia - I expect someone to be busy with clients for awhile, just like they were after the Russia BS.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He'll deny it, it's been debunked already or some crap like that - even though this just came out. The Dems screamed into this and apparently never did their due diligence, and this one is going to haunt them and cost them dearly, IMO.

If this goes south, and nothing comes of it, just like Russia - I expect someone to be busy with clients for awhile, just like they were after the Russia BS.

The Dems have known right from the start that this was bunk. They know because they started the entire lie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

uh focusing on the whistleblower now is like ranting about how the car a bank robber used to get to the bank didn't have a license plate. The transcript memo and text messages confirm everything.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    uh focusing on the whistleblower now is like ranting about how the car a bank robber used to get to the bank didn't have a license plate. The transcript memo and text messages confirm everything.
    They confirm jack shit - other than looking into corruption, of which Biden made it quite easy! Then the statements from the Ukranians makes it crystal clear what Joe did.

And then as a result of this investigation, Democrats galore are being outed. From changing the form, to changing house rules, to lying to the American people. And while they play games and refuse a vote - Barr and Durham are gearing up to steamroll some folks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

In your own words Pete what do they confirm?

Then once you tell me what it confirms , please tell me what statute was violated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The next thing - before anything - should be a vote in the house. That's why the WH and others are not participating. This needs to be EQUAL. Both sides need equal access and equal powers. Let the truth come out that way, which is what I don't think the democrats want.

---

Jim Jordan Tears Into Adam Schiff For Lack of Transparency: Release All Text Messages and Transcripts!

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) heavily criticized Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for his lack of transparency in the ongoing impeachment inquiry of President Trump.

Jordan, who is the ranking member on the House Oversight and Reform Committee, told Fox News Schiff, along with Reps. Elliot Engel and Elijah Cummings, releasing only some of the text messages between U.S. diplomats after former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker's testified to Congress, without releasing the full transcript, shows how shady the Democrats are handling the inquiry.

"We're going to continue to try to get the facts and figure out more about what took place with this whole complaint and when it started and continue to tell the American people the truth," Jordan said on Wednesday, saying Volker's nine-hour testimony proves Trump did not engage in quid-pro-quo with Ukrainian military aid.

"There were 67 pages of text messages. Adam Schiff took a few of those text messages and released them. Release them all, release them all, and more importantly release the entire transcript," he continued. "We're talking about impeaching the President of the United States thirteen months before an election based on an anonymous whistleblower with no firsthand knowledge who has a bias against the President."

Jordan said if Trump was able to release the transcript of his phone call with Ukraine, then Schiff should release the transcript of Volker's testimony.

"This is an act of desperation by the Democrats. They know that Volker’s testimony was a huge flop. They're running scared," a congressional aide with direct knowledge of Volker's testimony told Townhall.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...ripts-n2554440

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The next thing - before anything - should be a vote in the house. That's why the WH and others are not participating. This needs to be EQUAL. Both sides need equal access and equal powers. Let the truth come out that way, which is what I don't think the democrats want.

---

Jim Jordan Tears Into Adam Schiff For Lack of Transparency: Release All Text Messages and Transcripts!

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) heavily criticized Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for his lack of transparency in the ongoing impeachment inquiry of President Trump.

Jordan, who is the ranking member on the House Oversight and Reform Committee, told Fox News Schiff, along with Reps. Elliot Engel and Elijah Cummings, releasing only some of the text messages between U.S. diplomats after former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker's testified to Congress, without releasing the full transcript, shows how shady the Democrats are handling the inquiry.

"We're going to continue to try to get the facts and figure out more about what took place with this whole complaint and when it started and continue to tell the American people the truth," Jordan said on Wednesday, saying Volker's nine-hour testimony proves Trump did not engage in quid-pro-quo with Ukrainian military aid.

"There were 67 pages of text messages. Adam Schiff took a few of those text messages and released them. Release them all, release them all, and more importantly release the entire transcript," he continued. "We're talking about impeaching the President of the United States thirteen months before an election based on an anonymous whistleblower with no firsthand knowledge who has a bias against the President."

Jordan said if Trump was able to release the transcript of his phone call with Ukraine, then Schiff should release the transcript of Volker's testimony.

"This is an act of desperation by the Democrats. They know that Volker’s testimony was a huge flop. They're running scared," a congressional aide with direct knowledge of Volker's testimony told Townhall.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...ripts-n2554440

It's hilarious because the Dems are screaming cover up as they cover up their own crimes. Well, its not hilarious, but you get my point.

If the Dems in Congress were as transparent as Trump is, they would all be in jail.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

55% want Trump impeached.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

There. Are. NO...GROUNDS.

No high crimes or misdemeanors offered and proven. Only hearsay comments that
    never show a shred of evidence.

Even you cannot be that stupid. I take that back. Yes you can.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't care if it's 100% of the idiots on the left and 98% of the right - the facts at this point point to nothing more than criminal activity from the left. All started with Joe and his son and Burisma, and then Trump having it investigated. And now the near cool $ mil that Joe made shows that there was more involved than thought. And then nada, nothing, zilch in the call. And then we find out they reopened things perhaps in Feb anyway.

And in the end, all of those on the right, and all the Trump supporters from before and all of those in that poll - will all support him in the election - and then some.

Toasty Joe is history.
    Sanders is too old and ill.
    Warren is a chronic liar, but the best hope of the left.

And then Barr and Durham... lots of fun to come with their investigative outcome. And not to mention, this impeachment BS will also find wrongdoing by the left.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The vast majority of Americans are morons.

Read this article Pete, and then tell you seriously give two fucks what the average American "thinks"

https://patch.com/us/across-america/...tually-believe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    There. Are. NO...GROUNDS.

No high crimes or misdemeanors offered and proven. Only hearsay comments that
    never show a shred of evidence.

Even you cannot be that stupid. I take that back. Yes you can.

Be real. "High crimes" means whatever in the fuck the House wants it to mean. Andrew Johnson was impeached for firing a Cabinet member that the House didn't want fired. That's a 100% fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    The vast majority of Americans are morons.

Read this article Pete, and then tell you seriously give two fucks what the average American "thinks"

https://patch.com/us/across-america/...tually-believe
    Good article, but we are not a technocracy.