Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
Was that tweet necessary?

Witness intimidation .. seriously?!?
Nope it wasn't, but I don't think it's intimidation. He's just an idiot that has to condemn and namecall on twitter if they talk badly about him. And I agree, he should just STFU though. Twitter CAN be his best tool of all, but he only harms himself with the way he words things. I think here he told the truth and spoke up about this woman, based on his history with her, and her various testimonies and depositions and such. But I don't see any intimidation in there.

Someone on his team needs to take his keys away to Twitter. Or someone to give him a heart to heart and explain things like I do, in general terms, someone from his base - to tell him that we love the idea of using twitter to combat the dems and get out live time news to us - but tone it down... We have ALL been saying this for a long long time. Even those that defend his actions don't defend his wincing ways on Twitter.

I don't think his stuff rises to the various levels everyone makes them out to be when he does so - like removal from office? But still WHY? JUST STFU so we don't have to keep defending your ass!!