Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Dems could draft 4 articles of impeachment, GOP plans for full Senate trial....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/imp...al-republicans
    If the democrats are STUPID enough to write up articles of impeachment, go through that next phase where there can be even MORE hearings, and then vote on the articles, and actually PASS one, some or all of them, then they're far more STUPID and DERANGED than I ever thought they were. First of all, this impeachment farce is a SINKING SHIP. Public opinion is turning on them like a rabid junk yard dog, so they're really not impeaching Trump, they're impeaching THEMSELVES.

And if this DOES get to the senate, then it's going to be CUSTER'S LAST STAND. The democrats won't even have a PARTY left after the republicans get done with them, because that opens up a HUGE can of worms where the repubs can call ANYONE, including ScHITt, or the non whistle blower whistle blower, for ANYTHING, and it ain't over until they say it's over. Have the democrats even thought about the DAMAGE the repubs can do? They have to be BLIND RETARDED to WANT this impeachment FARCE to actually get to the senate.

But... let 'em. I think by now the repubs know they have the upper hand. They know the wind is at their backs and they have the public behind them. They're actually sticking together and learning how to FIGHT, and I do think a lot of that is BECAUSE of president Trump. They know they could SLAUGHTER the democrats with a senate trial, so I think they're actually thinking... BRING IT... LET'S DANCE!! Have a senate trial where they can EXPOSE all the CORRUPTION and LYING the democrats have been doing, and do it RIGHT BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. It's a GOLDEN GOOSE for the republicans.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-21-2019 at 11:19 PM.