Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I guess I sort of judge both content and delivery. I often agree with the point someone is making, but they go all bad language or prejudices and such, I do not respond or thank, etc. I'm not sorry about not doing so, I wish they'd just make their points.
    Guilty of the same. Whole discussions/topics are often lost due to presentation.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Hell, I rarely post here these days. I read, sometimes I reply, once in a blue moon I'll start a thread... usually non-political. But I'm not going jump ship.

My hope is things will change when the Trump era ends. I have, on occasion, felt that the strong support for the President here on a less populated board is less friendly to a moderate, such as myself, who is inclined to criticize him from time to time. To be honest, I'm okay with that. I don't think any less of any member because of their views. I'd still bend an elbow with any one of you. But after a couple of unexpectedly hostile responses from a couple of folks, I decided to scale back. I was utterly surprised.

I hold no grudge, my feelings are not hurt, I am just biding my time... you won't get rid of me that easily...

It's all good...

ICSI, why not just take a break, a little vacation? There's no need to take the drastic step of abandoning ship permanently...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well, we have all branches of the military represented here with AT, true? But we'll lose our Navy rep if he splits. We can't have that.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-13-2020 at 03:11 PM.