Cuomo and Trump have both sent some jabs to one another. But then they still hop on the phone and get shit done, and then congratulate one another. Now deBlasio, that's a different ballgame. He takes jabs at Trump, but differently, and calls for insanity and stupidity and some contrary to Cuomo and others. And of course has been declaring Trump has already killed people all along... and of course is more concerned with liberal agendas, and always has been. He's been absolutely horrible in NYC and has been since day one. Argumentative like that with many, his way or the highway and then you get condemned anyway.

If I still worked in NYC like I did for many years, I would look for work elsewhere. And we almost moved in an apt there once and came close to purchasing a condo. Looking back, that would have been a mistake, and more than just deBlasio. I could list endless things about him that make me wanna punch him in his face, but the majority is local type issues that no one on the right would come close to agreeing with, nor would anyone even leaning right, nor would the majority of moderates! In my opinion of course.

Cuomo isn't someone I would ever vote for and still wouldn't. Can't stand so much about the man and his policies and agendas. But he has still done a fantastic job thus far with taking the reigns over this virus. He is a hard worker like Trump, where he'll work 21 hours a day. I think he's done a stand up job in controlling things and getting things done. And I appreciate being updated with the news as often as we get it. I also subscribed to his updates and I get emails "from" Cuomo with daily updates.

What needs to be done know is 100% concentration on this virus and all things related to this virus. I think Cuomo has done a great job of that. deBlasio, like some others out there, have unfortunately taken the path of letting their politics dictate their responses to this.