Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
I hold a special affection for our nation's mother country, its peoples. And its rich history.
Since you and I became friends, I have learned so much from you and your knowledge and character both amaze me.
I consider it a true blessing that we became good friends and we see this dark world in very much the same way.
Praying for the good health, prosperity, safety and continuance of your nation is important to me and in my opinion
should be so to all Americans.
Great that you post Boris is greatly improved. Great news indeed my friend! --Tyr
You have a way with words, Tyr, that I can't begin to match ... it's the poet in you, no doubt !

There's nothing at all special about me. However, I would like to think that there's something special in what we argue for, and will fight to achieve ... a human existence free of certain scourges.

Let the fight continue until it's won, and WITHOUT dangerous equivocation exercises watering down its effectiveness. We shall one day win in the UK, and no doubt the US will prove to be the inspiration that facilitates that victory.

As always, my friend, my very best to you and yours. You do a stellar job here !!