Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    At first I said that it's nature, it won't hurt Trump. I went back and forth, but once again underestimated the left and the MSM and others. The non-stop games and blaming. And the economy getting worse. And the left delaying things while folks suffer and they blame Trump. And yeps, he screws up himself adding to things.

I said a long time ago that they play the long game. Day after day after day after day of the MSM, accusations, blaming and other shenanigans. It never ends, no matter how wrong it may be at times. But chip away they go. And then BAM this thing hits America.

I know the Chinese are up to no good. And the left here would take advantage of that.
    I swear though Gunny, I'll give ya a little more of my eternal optimism, but I think those that support Trump like myself will see through the democrat propaganda wing. I don't think they're changing anyone's mind with their unhinged daily crap. Although I will admit, it IS their intention... and the American nation be damned. So long as they think they can get away with their crap, they WILL CONTINUE.

But for me, and I dare say I'm not alone, what the left is doing just makes me hate them all the more, and DISTRUST them. There's always that BACKFIRE waiting in the wings for the democrats, but they do NOT even give it a second thought. They're too ate up with HATE.

And one more thing, quid pro quo joe has committed to picking a woman for his VP, and if he picks someone like that pie faced radical aunt jamima from GE, he is NOT going to win in November, and none of their blaming Trump will matter. I'd bet on it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-24-2020 at 10:52 PM.