Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The thing about righties is that we were all born as little commies who screamed for a tit or bottle for survival. We were socialized and civilized to western civilization and eventually became righties, but we all can remember how commies think. Lefties on the other hand, have never been righties. This means that righties can think like righties, AND we can think like lefties. Lefties are limited to thinking lefty thoughts, righties are not. I really can be a double agent if I want, but only loyal to the right.
    If you are truly a rightie your presentation needs some fine tuning. Calling everyone a commie until they measure up to your idea of a rightie doesn't show much emotional intelligence.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, OAK thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Kathianne, jimnyc, OAK liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    My "double agent" radar is pinging a lot recently. Feels like we've been invaded by a leftie posing as a rightie to sow dissent. And that agent is really good at inference, name calling and virtue signaling which is pretty much leftist tactics.

Have you noticed that as well?
    I haven't noticed who exactly he has called names, or what he has called them. Has he actually done this, or do you only suspect that he could do that if he wanted to?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If you are truly a rightie your presentation needs some fine tuning. Calling everyone a commie until they measure up to your idea of a rightie doesn't show much emotional intelligence.
    I am sorry if I appear to be a bull in a China shop. I like to keep my commie light turned up on high, since commies are the only ones who are offended by it. Non commies don't usually notice much. Commies operate in the dark like cockroaches do, and they scurry off to dark hiding places when you flip the lights on. My commie light is only meant to make commies feel uneasy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I haven't noticed who exactly he has called names, or what he has called them. Has he actually done this, or do you only suspect that he could do that if he wanted to?
    Don't forget plays literalist semantics like a good leftwingnut. Never takes a definite stand; rather, accuses and insults by inference allowing himself plausible deniability of having said even a word.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I am sorry if I appear to be a bull in a China shop. I like to keep my commie light turned up on high, since commies are the only ones who are offended by it. Non commies don't usually notice much. Commies operate in the dark like cockroaches do, and they scurry off to dark hiding places when you flip the lights on. My commie light is only meant to make commies feel uneasy.
    Again, you are lacking emotional intelligence by thinking you have the market cornered on what determines a commie. Prove your highlighted statement.

8. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't forget plays literalist semantics like a good leftwingnut. Never takes a definite stand; rather, accuses and insults by inference allowing himself plausible deniability of having said even a word.
    The falsely accused would be more offended by it than any real commie. They're proud of what they are.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Again, you are lacking emotional intelligence by thinking you have the market cornered on what determines a commie. Prove your highlighted statement.
    Why on earth would a conservative patriot be offended by seeing discussions about commies? Unless the finger is pointed and allegations are being made that he or she is a commie, conservative patriots regularly discuss commies without being offended.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What is a commie? First you must understand that commies do not go around bragging that they are commies. They HATE being identified or exposed, so they show up as democrats, libertarians, progressives, Republicans, or anything they can hide behind. They argue against people who might expose them as commies, and they are often unelected government officials. They resent people like me and like Trump, and they almost always work against Christianity or judeo Christian values.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The falsely accused would be more offended by it than any real commie. They're proud of what they are.
    The falsely accused may not be as falsely accused as they let on. Sometimes they are not accused at all, but they are uncomfortable with the glare coming from the commie spotlight for some reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

The falsely accused may not be as falsely accused as they let on. Sometimes they are not accused at all, but they are uncomfortable with the glare coming from the commie spotlight for some reason.
    The self-sanctimonious might not be anywhere near as sanctimonious as they they think they are but they keep on running their sucks, burning bridges as they go. So self-assured of their righteousness that the logical question "Maybe it's me and not EVERYONE ELSE?" never comes to mind. THE biggest weakness of the arrogant is that they are so assured of their own righteousness and being smarter than the average bear they don't realize how obvious they are and everyone else is reading them like a 1st grade primer.

Here's a suggestion, boot, but you are free to do as you please: Why don't you lighten up and see how you fit in with us instead of trying to force all of us to fit in with you? We've all been here for years. Haven't yet seen the entire board change for one member.

14. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Why on earth would a conservative patriot be offended by seeing discussions about commies? Unless the finger is pointed and allegations are being made that he or she is a commie, conservative patriots regularly discuss commies without being offended.
    You throw everyone who does not agree with you into the commie basket.

My commie radar is usually pretty sensitive and accurate, and it is detecting commie pings from a few of the "righties" on this site.
    You are implying some of the conservative (righties) posters on this board are commies because your "radar" is pinging. Ev, face it, you have a defective radar system.

Furthermore, I don't believe anyone else has ever done that prior to you coming here. You started right off the bat implying anyone who didn't see things from your perspective is probably a commie, leftie or a snowflake. Have you come right out and said ... "Hey, Bob is a commie"? I don't know because I haven't read all your posts, but I have enough emotional intelligence to figure out that you are good at throwing barbs at others just close enough to sting but not stick.

You imply that you are a conservative rightie and can expose commies. Imagine that! A newbie to this conservative board declaring you are pinging commies here. We have a lot of opinionated people here but I wouldn't refer to anyone as a commie. Especially when most are retired military.

You are way off base and as I've said before ... you don't have enough emotional intelligence to even know when you've missed the mark.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 05-27-2020 at 02:13 PM.

16. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I've stayed quiet on this...but no more.

What is a commie? First you must understand that commies do not go around bragging that they are commies. They HATE being identified or exposed, so they show up as democrats, libertarians, progressives, Republicans, or anything they can hide behind. They argue against people who might expose them as commies, and they are often unelected government officials. They resent people like me and like Trump, and they almost always work against Christianity or judeo Christian values.

You are correct. Commies do not go around bragging they are commies. But Commies DO USUALLY FIND SHADE, OR PROTECTION by claiming OTHERS are commies. So tell us Evmetro..."WHICH DO YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE?"

I was literally fighting real commies before you took your first pee all over your daddy or mommy. You are really PISSING some of us off for being such a big mouth spouting so much BS to protect your own selfish image as someone important. If you don't have anything nice to say. Just shut up and pay attention to the Grownups here who were doing fine...long before you arrived.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

18. Thanks Gunny, OAK thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady, Gunny, OAK liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

No, I believe they are uncomfortable being labeled commie because of having a differing opinion. As if your opinion can be the only opinion to be held by a rightie. That's what is offensive.

Just agree to disagree and you'll be fine. But stop inferring those that disagree with you are commies. They aren't and no matter how many times you use that phraseology it won't make it true.

20. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, icansayit, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

You throw everyone who does not agree with you into the commie basket.

You are implying some of the conservative (righties) posters on this board are commies because your "radar" is pinging. Ev, and it, you have a defective radar system.

Furthermore, I don't believe anyone else has ever done that prior to you coming here. You started right off the bat implying anyone who didn't see things from your perspective is probably a commie, leftie or a snowflake. Have you come right out and said ... "Hey, Bob is a commie"? I don't know because I haven't read all your posts, but I have enough emotional intelligence to figure out that you are good at throwing barbs at others just close enough to sting but not stick.

You imply that you are a conservative rightie and can expose commies. Imagine that! A newbie to this conservative board declaring you are pinging commies here. We have a lot of opinionated people here but I wouldn't refer to anyone as a commie. Especially when most are retired military.

You are way off base and as I've said before ... you don't have enough emotional intelligence to even know when you've missed the mark.
    So sayeth the Sergeant Major's ex-wife

I honestly laugh at his "commie" crap. Me, a commie Can get some swampland in West Texas for anyone that believes THAT

22. Thanks Kathianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Lots of good feedback from many great people. The dog piling does not clarify or change my position, and I would much prefer to be schooled via stronger arguments, stronger logic and better posts.

If somebody can post something solid about how the current mask culture is not based on political propaganda, it would be far more powerful than a bunch of people dog piling me with emotionally based resentment for my commie rhetoric. I assure this community that I will put every effort into being truly objective if somebody can post how the mask culture is not based on the political agenda of my political enemies. I'll even post my logic chain as I put any posts up to objective questions.

My position is that all covid roads, including the current mask culture, lead back to the political agenda of political enemies ranging from the msm all the way to communist China. Post something that helps me understand how I am wrong, and I will keep my commie spotlight turned off for awhile.