Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    No one is accepting your challenge, shitstain. Eventually everyone will evade you... Not just your stupid fucking bullshit challenge.
    My challenge to you is one you will NEVER accept. Defeat the anti mask logic that I presented in response to the objective on topic question that sassy asked me earlier in the thread. Defeat my logic with a post that demonstrates that you actually read and understood my presentation. Dismantle my logic and trump it with superior logic.

The reason why you will not be accepting my honorable challenge, and probably the reason why you won't even acknowledge the challenge other than some excuse masked as a hate post, is because you CAN'T. If you could, you would have slapped my logic down with better logic a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see you claim that you already have, but you certainly will never quote it. Go ahead now, post your best evasion instead, since it is all you have.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thanks Black Diamond....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    No one is accepting your challenge, shitstain. Eventually everyone will evade you... Not just your stupid fucking bullshit challenge.
    Never considered using that one..."Shitstain". Chicken Shit Really Stinks though, and that's all I can leave behind as the CHICKEN Evmetro so proudly called me. Either way. Edmetro is probably using his Thesaurus...trying to find other words he can use to sound so smart, and challenging...BECAUSE we won't take his Childish (Never let it go) Dare.

Thanks Evmetro...this is for you from the Rooster himself....

Sing along if you like!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Thank you for validating post 186 where I predicted you would evade. You are like clockwork. Go on now, post you next evasion.
    Likewise, thank YOU for the validation. You're pretty much everything I said you are. BEFORE you ever turned this thread into a clusterfuck. You have performed magnificently. Like clockwork.

The most arrogant people are the easiest to read. Enjoy being all that you are. It must work for you
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Why would I censor this thread? Because you disagree with folks wearing masks, and that you turn around and wear one yourself at work? No need, you're welcome to share that hypocrisy with us at any time!!

We don't censor here. If you read the rules you would know this already, and know what little is censored, which is one word. So save the admin stuff or forbidden topics. I don't care with what you dealt with elsewhere.

As for your challenge, I have already destroyed it with common sense and facts. You just refuse to acknowledge this as you like to keep going and going like the energizer bunny with different or unrelated comments just to continue with the same stuff.

And I KNOW you have no need to hold your breath out there, as you already told us you wear a mask yourself. Hopefully my little collection of masks, which isn't so little, could have cost YOUR prices directly.
    I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but the "already posted it" thing is well covered in that challenge. I've seen how this all goes down many times before, which is why I anticipated the "already been posted" way of sidestepping. There is a reason why nobody is ever going to be accepting that challenge, and if anybody actually could, they would have done it many posts ago. This may be the first time I've done this with self proclaimed righties, but I know there will ALWAYS be a reason why nobody will be taking that challenge.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Likewise, thank YOU for the validation. You're pretty much everything I said you are. BEFORE you ever turned this thread into a clusterfuck. You have performed magnificently. Like clockwork.

The most arrogant people are the easiest to read. Enjoy being all that you are. It must work for you
    He's what you thought he was. Lol

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm sorry, I forgot to invite you to take that challenge, so here is your formal invite. Note that I do predict right there in that challenge, how you will respond.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but the "already posted it" thing is well covered in that challenge. I've seen how this all goes down many times before, which is why I anticipated the "already been posted" way of sidestepping. There is a reason why nobody is ever going to be accepting that challenge, and if anybody actually could, they would have done it many posts ago. This may be the first time I've done this with self proclaimed righties, but I know there will ALWAYS be a reason why nobody will be taking that challenge.
    We've all seen how the likes of you go down before as well.

Wasn't it Brer Rabbit that wrestled with the tar baby? Seems to me you need to go find a rabbit. Or a tar baby. You can choose. Isn't choice nice?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Let's have an evasion contest to see who can post the best excuse for declining the challenge. Maybe a little points system...All right contestants, post your best evasion!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

We've all seen how the likes of you go down before as well.

Wasn't it Brer Rabbit that wrestled with the tar baby? Seems to me you need to go find a rabbit. Or a tar baby. You can choose. Isn't choice nice?
    Contestant #1, great evasion! 2 points.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default How funny is this thread?

Evmetro is writing checks with his immense ego that nobody will ever cash. But it's funny to watch.

I do have one CHICKEN question for you, and it might just be a CHALLENGE to you.

Whose Navy were you in? An old 30 year Chicken wants to know.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Contestant #1, great evasion! 2 points.
    A yellow monkey that used to be brown but he ate too many bananas so he turned yellow. The picture to accompany that one-breath sentence from my 7 years old granddaughter is indeed of an identifiable-as-a-monkey yellow monkey.

you want how much of my time? I needn't bother telling you what you can go do to yourself. Smart guy like you can figure it out
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-03-2020 at 08:39 PM.

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Evmetro is writing checks with his immense ego that nobody will ever cash. But it's funny to watch.

I do have one CHICKEN question for you, and it might just be a CHALLENGE to you.

Whose Navy were you in? An old 30 year Chicken wants to know.
    Contestant #2, nice evasion! 3 points.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

A yellow monkey that used to be brown but he ate too many bananas so he turned yellow. The picture to accompany that one-breath sentence from my 7 years old granddaughter is indeed of an identifiable-as-a-monkey yellow monkey.

you want how much of my time? I needn't bother telling you what you can go do to yourself. Smart guy like you can figure it out
    2 more points to contestant #1 for this fine evasion, you are in the lead!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Evasion? That's funny.

Contestant #2, nice evasion! 3 points.

You are now the Evader. Did your Shrink give up on you, or did you lose your license to pretend to be someone you will never be? By the way. Before I let you get back to your Love Fest looking in the mirror. "KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN" just called and asked for you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    You are now the Evader. Did your Shrink give up on you, or did you lose your license to pretend to be someone you will never be? By the way. Before I let you get back to your Love Fest looking in the mirror. "KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN" just called and asked for you!
    This evasion is not as fancy as your 3 pointer, but still a solid 2. 5 points puts you in the lead! C'mon, show me your best evasion!
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-03-2020 at 09:30 PM.