Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

I just don't see why everyone goes to Church on Sunday to Worship.......Me!!!!!!!

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I wasn't mocking. Isn't that what Genesis states? That they came onto the ark "two by two?"
    Do you think everyone is stupid? we know what you're doing. You're mocking.

Maybe, just a tip, instead of guessing, read it for yourself

Sitarro asked why Noah kept the mosquitoes, ants, etc around and I corrected him saying they kept themselves around by coming onto the ark "two by two" freely. They came on freely or by the will of God or whathaveyou, not because Noah "kept" them. A bit touchy there arn'tcha dmp?
    You are the king of passive-aggressive bs. You poke and prod and insult then back off with "Wha???" and play all innocent. :-/
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    It's becoming a regular blood sport in this country. Luckily, we will get the last laugh, so to speak.
    Oh, man, you are so right.

When we all gather at the pearly gates, St. Peter will look at you kindly and say, "Pilgrim, enter." And you'll be fitted with wings, a halo, and you'll be given a schedule for harp lessons.

But St. Peter, seeing the likes of Hagbard Celine and myself, will darken his brow with a frown and say, "And you.....you who mocked pious, God-fearing Christians during your lifetime....now, see what a righteous God had prepared for you."

And St. Peter will push the button that trips the trapdoor, and we will plunge.......down.....down.....to the nether regions of hell.

Where the bars are open 24 hours.....and the blackhack dealers are friendly.....and all the babes are young and curvaceous......

Oh, God......it'll be hell.....

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Oh, man, you are so right.

When we all gather at the pearly gates, St. Peter will look at you kindly and say, "Pilgrim, enter." And you'll be fitted with wings, a halo, and you'll be given a schedule for harp lessons.

But St. Peter, seeing the likes of Hagbard Celine and myself, will darken his brow with a frown and say, "And you.....you who mocked pious, God-fearing Christians during your lifetime....now, see what a righteous God had prepared for you."

And St. Peter will push the button that trips the trapdoor, and we will plunge.......down.....down.....to the nether regions of hell.

Where the bars are open 24 hours.....and the blackhack dealers are friendly.....and all the babes are young and curvaceous......

Oh, God......it'll be hell.....

Why do you insist on being a Jerk to those of faith? Do you believe it makes you cooler, or better, or more l33t?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Why do you insist on being a Jerk to those of faith? Do you believe it makes you cooler, or better, or more l33t?
    No offense, dude, but why don't you take the stick out of your ass?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhhhhhh....

You guys are right.

I apologize for being an asshole.

When people start quoting the Bible at me, it sets me off.

I'll try to be nice.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

See? That's it again - you huff and rant and junk in an attempt to be "too cool for rational discussion". Your fear is transparent.

Ahhhhhhhh....

You guys are right.

I apologize for being an asshole.

When people start quoting the Bible at me, it sets me off.

I'll try to be nice.
    SERIOUSLY over the top. Dude - atop, to left of your screen you'll see this is the "RELIGION/ETHICS" Forum. If you are unable to control yourself, I might suggest not participating in threads contained herein.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you think everyone is stupid? we know what you're doing. You're mocking.

Maybe, just a tip, instead of guessing, read it for yourself

You are the king of passive-aggressive bs. You poke and prod and insult then back off with "Wha???" and play all innocent. :-/
    Actually, it states that he was commanded to "take" the beasts onto the ark. So I was wrong Sitarro. The answer to your question is that God commanded Noah to take the things that "creepeth" upon the Earth onto the ark. That is why we still have mosquitoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Actually, it states that he was commanded to "take" the beasts onto the ark. So I was wrong Sitarro. The answer to your question is that God commanded Noah to take the things that "creepeth" upon the Earth onto the ark. That is why we still have mosquitoes.
    ...or could it be God didn't need to provide a place for skeetos? Or...perhaps God created them after Noah's adventure?? Or...or...does it even matter?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

See? That's it again - you huff and rant and junk in an attempt to be "too cool for rational discussion". Your fear is transparent.

SERIOUSLY over the top. Dude - atop, to left of your screen you'll see this is the "RELIGION/ETHICS" Forum. If you are unable to control yourself, I might suggest not participating in threads contained herein.
    dmp: I appreciate that you're a man of faith but you're a little tightly wound.

Ease up a little....relax. People aren't always attacking you or your religion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...or could it be God didn't need to provide a place for skeetos? Or...perhaps God created them after Noah's adventure?? Or...or...does it even matter?
    Skeetos breed in stagnant water, so they probably didn't need a place on the ark. Ants can link their legs together and float on top of water so they probably didn't need a place in the ark. Caterpillars on the other hand...Plus we all know that God didn't create anything else post the infamous six days of creation.

Noah must've had some kind of caterpillar terrarium onboard the ark. I speculate that if he'd had said caterpillar terrarium, he must've had all manner of terrarium available to the other creepy-crawlies.
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 07-31-2007 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

DMP is relaxed. You just pushed the wrong button I am guessing. If he was tightly wound there are quite a few people who would be banned right now, including myself. Also i've never seen him lash out unless really provoked.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Right - I don't care about attacking my religion - I don't have much religion to be attacked - I care about ignorance, and blatant disrespect. I try to fix ignorance with answers; but blatant disrespect isn't called-for. This isn't about me - it's about you mocking others. I'm calling you out, I suppose; taking a stand and calling you on your words. Your tone and attitude aren't appreciated. I'd get like this with ANYONE who pretends to have a sincere interest in something, only to mock it later.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

..Plus we all know that God didn't create anything else post the infamous six days of creation.

That's not true. That is to say, that's not supported biblically. God made a LOT of crap after those 6 days.