Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
People fear the silent cobra more than a roaring lion. One people witness you blindside someone when it was least expected, others will think twice before crossing you. Being a silent cobra is also better for your blood pressure. She could have suddenly found her stuff in a storage bin where you handed her the key and told her that you generously paid the first month.
Wow! That never crossed my mind ... getting her a storage unit.

I never saw myself as a cobra .... more like a cougar.

I've sent two ex husband's ex wives to emergency room though. And, both of them had 6-8" and 40 lbs on me. Both attacked me in my yard when picking up their kids. Crazy bitches. First one kicked my dog ... big mistake. Dog got quarantined and she, ex husband and I had to talk to DA because a report had to be made due to hospital visit. My dog tore up her lower leg and I tried to rip her throat out. I lost a big patch of hair she pulled out.

Second ex wife verbally attacked my daughter who told her to quit yelling at the babies. My motherly instincts kicked in and somehow I broke her arm. Had to go to small claims court on that one. I had to pay her epically bills. It was worth it.

I'm not the type that stands there and yells at some one. They do all the yelling and I mind my own business until they touch me or mine. So when I do go in it surprises everyone. The most surprised were the ex-husbands because I'm smaller than the exes.

So, I'm sore my nephew reminded his SO that it was best she leave as I dictated. The sooner the better.