Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    This thread alone proves my previous admonition. The con's are lost in credible conversation and debate. Presently, it is name calling or personal innuendo that sustains them.

They have no other defense or offense. In other words, they have no argument.
    Not all Psych, not all. Some are good to engage with. Some, well, some (not just here) rely on invective, sarcasm, personal slurs, extreme generalisations and Rushbo to get their point across. I put up with that crap for a while but I'm at the point where I'm going to hand it back I know I'll sacrifice some cred but heck now and again you just have to let go and

"Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not at all"? You must be dreaming, dr.

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    Not all Psych, not all. Some are good to engage with. Some, well, some (not just here) rely on invective, sarcasm, personal slurs, extreme generalisations and Rushbo to get their point across. I put up with that crap for a while but I'm at the point where I'm going to hand it back I know I'll sacrifice some cred but heck now and again you just have to let go and

I've been in converse with this bunch for years now and outside the owner of the board they generally call me names and tell lies about me and condemn without foundation any opinion that would somehow differ from the attitude of grandness for the neo cons and gwb in particular. Not just me, you too.

I joined the United States Air Force during the Viet Nam experience. and participated in a military sense all the wars sense then until October, 1991. I don't need these armchair chickenhawks telling me anything about war, or peace, or national politics or the American way.

I got mine on the battlefield. TV ain't going to cut it with me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My number didn't come up for our National Service and so I didn't get drafted into the Army and I didn't go to Vietnam (a mate of mine got called up and spent his entire four years of National Service in Singapore and in Japan in the Army - with my luck I would have been sent straight to Bien Hoa or Phuoc Tuy). Another good mate of mine spent his time in the Provos in Saigon, he lost a good mate who was a US Army MP in a hand grenade attack. We used to get off our faces and he would reflect sadly on that.

I won't lie. I was glad I didn't go. I didn't want to go and I didn't believe in the Vietnam War.

"Gimme an F....gimme a U....."

Yep I know they hold me in contempt and I don't really care. I've been held in contempt by experts (but never a Court - yet ) and frankly it doesn't fuss me. But if I can change just one reader's mind (remember not everyone who reads actually gets into the snake pit and posts) then I'm happy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did Bien Hoa, Pleiku, Da Nang and Tui Hua. Even though I caught incoming at Pleiku I never considered myself in danger in Viet Nam. It was just another exercise in growing up was my attitude.

My number didn't come up for our National Service and so I didn't get drafted into the Army and I didn't go to Vietnam (a mate of mine got called up and spent his entire four years of National Service in Singapore and in Japan in the Army - with my luck I would have been sent straight to Bien Hoa or Phuoc Tuy). Another good mate of mine spent his time in the Provos in Saigon, he lost a good mate who was a US Army MP in a hand grenade attack. We used to get off our faces and he would reflect sadly on that.

I won't lie. I was glad I didn't go. I didn't want to go and I didn't believe in the Vietnam War.

"Gimme an F....gimme a U....."

Yep I know they hold me in contempt and I don't really care. I've been held in contempt by experts (but never a Court - yet ) and frankly it doesn't fuss me. But if I can change just one reader's mind (remember not everyone who reads actually gets into the snake pit and posts) then I'm happy
    I've grown up now. WAR ain't shit for the elites other than another opportunity for profit. That's about it. Pay attention to the warmongers and examine where their experience and business considerations are. Fascinating!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm put in mind of Shakespeare's well known (jeez that's an understatement) words he put in the mouth of Henry V in the St Swithin's Day speech. I received no wounds on Crispin's Day. Those that can show those wounds have a bond that goes beyond mere politics.

And then there are those in power in the US now who were a-bed for the whole of the Vietnam War who are willing to send men and women into battle for their own nefarious reasons. I despise them. Cheney the five deferment master and AWOL Bush.

As i said I know I'm held in contempt by many hear but the depth of their contempt for me is nowhere near the contempt I hold for Cheney and Bush for what they've done.
    Last edited by diuretic; 07-23-2007 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Simply by reading your posts.
    Reading posts of a person you don't know, and applying your own personal interpretation to suit is your vast "knowledge", and "history"?? You're better off just admitting you don't know jack about me, or how I judge myself, and moving on with your day...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Reading posts of a person you don't know, and applying your own personal interpretation to suit is your vast "knowledge", and "history"?? You're better off just admitting you don't know jack about me, or how I judge myself, and moving on with your day...
    I prolly know you better that you know yourself, Red.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Judging from everything I have ever read that you wrote, gm, you "prolly" don't know shit about anything or anybody.

But, I'm a leftie. WTF do I know?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's comments like that which display your true ignorance, thus making any further comment unnecessary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not at all"? You must be dreaming, dr.

I've been in converse with this bunch for years now and outside the owner of the board they generally call me names and tell lies about me and condemn without foundation any opinion that would somehow differ from the attitude of grandness for the neo cons and gwb in particular. Not just me, you too.

I joined the United States Air Force during the Viet Nam experience. and participated in a military sense all the wars sense then until October, 1991. I don't need these armchair chickenhawks telling me anything about war, or peace, or national politics or the American way.

I got mine on the battlefield. TV ain't going to cut it with me.
    Wow psycho, I didn't know you were a veteran. I always thought you were a kid or something Don't know why. Knowing that now will add a credibility to your posts for me that I didn't have before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

It's comments like that which display your true ignorance, thus making any further comment unnecessary.
    Yet you still did. Just as I expected.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doc, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, you're a damn good man, or woman, whatever, you are a damn good citizen.

I'm put in mind of Shakespeare's well known (jeez that's an understatement) words he put in the mouth of Henry V in the St Swithin's Day speech. I received no wounds on Crispin's Day. Those that can show those wounds have a bond that goes beyond mere politics.

And then there are those in power in the US now who were a-bed for the whole of the Vietnam War who are willing to send men and women into battle for their own nefarious reasons. I despise them. Cheney the five deferment master and AWOL Bush.

As i said I know I'm held in contempt by many hear but the depth of their contempt for me is nowhere near the contempt I hold for Cheney and Bush for what they've done.
    These chickenhawks have killed a lot of Americans and a lot more "fur'ners" with their own ignorance than any other excuse they might give us now. We're hearing plenty of excuses and not much intelligence from them now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's have an example of this Pb. JUST ONE!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Let's have an example of this Pb. JUST ONE!
    Hope the hell you have ALOT of time on your hands to wait around

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Most active user ever was nevadamedic (4804).
    Most active user for the past Month nevadamedic (2559).
    Most active user for the past Week nevadamedic (994).
    Most active user for the past Day nevadamedic (185).

That's pathetic.
    Your huge ego crushed because your name is not listed?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan