Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yes, this happened:

First off, disregard my dusty computer and other things on messy desk.

But you see my nemesis there. And he is bigger than you think, and I am backed up and zoomed in a little.

Just as he reached the flat area of my desk I stopped, as I was about to crush him to death. I missed! Little fucker is now under my computer!!!!

Here is a closer up:

And now looking up common spiders found in NY:

Then I lookup images also of Wolf spiders:

Almost positive that's what it was. Not venomous but is poisonous like all of them, and they say it bites and it bites hard!!

So for now?

Handy dandy spider zapper:

And in an emergency, which this is of course, I also have a large can of hairspray and a few lighters, but would rather not ignite my computer - yet.
    You are such a wuss sometimes

So where'd that "wart remover" you had go? You cooked half your wrist off with it. Seems to me it ought to work on a bug. Just sayin
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You are such a wuss sometimes

So where'd that "wart remover" you had go? You cooked half your wrist off with it. Seems to me it ought to work on a bug. Just sayin
    Always have a 6-pack of air near me at all times. Got OCD about spraying my keyboard for any and all specs of dust!!

Believe that is just healing now? And still not 100% sure it even fully killed the wart, but feels like I did.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock