Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Dr. Michael Yeadon warned that variants are being used to scare the public.
    The full interview (from April 2021) is worth revisiting in light of the new “Omicron variant” & newly imposed restrictions. 2 minute clip below.
    "I call the variants the 'SAMEiants' because the mutations are are so close the original that your body won't recognize the difference and treat them the same." (paraphrase)
    http://1000words.fatcow.com/box8/Var...y-the-same.mp4
    video
    Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field

Dr Anthony Hinton
    "From alpha to beta to delta the case fatality rate has halved each time. Omicron should be no different."
    Dr Anthony Hinton,
    Consultant Surgeon with 30 years experience in the NHS. "No more lockdowns and no Covid passports. First do no harm, especially to children."

Here's another thing about mutations. mutations in viruses (or any creature) can only go so far before the changes harm the creature to the point of it not being able to function.
    It's science fiction that natural mutation create NEW and worse features. The only mutations ever seen by human beings are either neutral or a REDUCTION in function or a loss of a feature. That's science fact. (And BTW is one reason why evolution is provably BS scientifically)
    If a wolf caught in a trap chews it's leg of and then has 3 legged babies, it's a LOSS of feature not a gain. But there is one less leg for traps.
    the wolf doesn't grow wings or iron bones or super tough flesh. Same all the way down with viruses and bacteria. loss of features or neutral changes.
    If scientist do see a supposed gain of function like maybe, eyeless fish expressing eyes, it because genes that are ALREADY part of the creature are turned on in an environment.
    It's not a "mutation" it's an expression of a dormant feature. A feature already built in by God.

Gain of functions are MAN MADE. Made by taking features from one creature and adding it to another by various means.
    EXACTLY!
    "THEY" are using fear as their weapon....
    To train the herd...
    To condition the sheeple to do as -they-- say..
    It is all about control- how to control the masses......
    These politicians do what they do. Advance themselves, their careers and their AGENDA!
    And do so without any regard to how many lives it harms or destroys( kills)
    Sheeple are taught to be blinded to this reality... Taught that these socalled experts are looking out for them!
    Remember this, I stated almost two years ago they --would continue this because it works so very, very, very ,very well..
    Fear- the greatest motivator known to mankind.
    This newest socalled variant has been made out to be a great deadly plague. Same as they did about the first Covid19.
    Where the fudged the death rate by falsifying death records.
    Covid 19- is about 1 percent fatal - and even that aplies to those over age 60 and with other serious illnesses as a major death factor.

These people doing trhis do not give a damn about YOU!!!!!
    All they care about are themselves, their careers , their money/wealth and their agenda.
    Yet the American populace has been conditioned and taught to believe media, dem politicians and globalists to such an extent that
    those of us-- not blinded-- are roundly and constantly vilified for daring to point out the TRUTH!
    In USA - the true enemies of this nation-- of we citizens ==are the lousy corrupt dem politicians and lousy corrupt mainstream media and the sheeple that they have brainwashed....
    A fact..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Reshuffle the letters of omicron; you get moronic.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I SAID IT EARLIER but nobody responded...Here it is again from the other day.

The Dems use SCARE TACTICS directed at the Intentionally Uninformed, Lower-educated who always vote for them. IGNORANCE combined with SCARE TACTICS equals 'Sheeple'.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

“The new Omicron variant of the Coronavirus results in MILD disease, WITHOUT prominent symptoms.”
    ~Angelique Coetzee, the chairwoman of the South African Medical Association.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

6. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    You still need the supplements to help get over symptoms faster.

I am a 70, overweight female and not vaccinated. I had covid in October. The supplements kept symptoms manageable.
    I take about 10 supplements in addition to what's on the Dr's list.

Personally, I would add garlic -- about 2000 mcg a day -- it's high in allicin https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-b...-allicin-88606

Echinacea

turmeric

selenium -- it has a toxicity level, so follow directions

All are immune system boosters. Garlic, turmeric and echinacea are age-old "home remedies" from the days before modern chemicals. Selenium, combined with C, E and COQ-10 were touted as "the" antioxidant cocktail back in the 90s.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post

That is the whole aim of Chaos theory .

To get people to no longer know Who and What to believe and through information censorship condition Sheeple to a one and only chosen narrative .

To avoid inevitable stress and anxiety many Normies then develop "Don't Give a Shit " deflection and survival techniques based on avoidance .

That is arguably OK but only if you have no family and friends to whom you should feel obligations toward .
    Got a theory for everything

Try this theory: Face value. I've got better things to do with my time than worry about catching the damned flu and definitely better things to keep up with than trying to follow all the misinformation people like you and Fauci are pumping out on a daily basis.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

How did the Omicron variant get into Australia if the unvaxxed and covid positive can't leave or enter?

Did the virus mutate the same way... at the same time?

are people even asking these questions and thinking?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-29-2021 at 11:55 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

11. Likes icansayit, Juicer66 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Personally. I am totally OVER all of these endless scare tactics.

At my age, after all I have been through. Two wars, Cancer, Heart attacks, Spinal surgery, ankle surgery, shoulder surgery...along with the loss of my only sister, my only two brothers, both of my parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents....Why should I worry?
    When my GOD decides it's time for me to take the eternal nap. I can't do anything about it.
    After all. Isn't that why ALL OF US were born? The end has to come eventually and NO POLITICIAN IDIOT is gonna decide when that happens for me.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

13. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I take about 10 supplements in addition to what's on the Dr's list.

Personally, I would add garlic -- about 2000 mcg a day -- it's high in allicin https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-b...-allicin-88606

Echinacea

turmeric

selenium -- it has a toxicity level, so follow directions

All are immune system boosters. Garlic, turmeric and echinacea are age-old "home remedies" from the days before modern chemicals. Selenium, combined with C, E and COQ-10 were touted as "the" antioxidant cocktail back in the 90s.
    Keep up the good work on boosting your immune system Gunny.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-30-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Got a theory for everything

Try this theory: Face value. I've got better things to do with my time than worry about catching the damned flu and definitely better things to keep up with than trying to follow all the misinformation people like you and Fauci are pumping out on a daily basis.

The main reason I have a theory for nearly everything is that I am infinitely smarter and brighter than you , research almost obsessively and am a Critical Thinker .

If you do not even understand the basics of Chaos and its applications to Mind Control you are an attempted gunslinger without a gun , in terms of being able to offer worthwhile opinions .

You have had around 75 years to watch Chaos being developed and used but apparently cannot read in the now required manner to have even a basic grasp of geo-politics .

Hint . We have moved from Binary to Probabilistic thinking . Hardly anything is Black- White , Right -Wrong etc .Start from there and see how far you can get .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    How did the Omicron variant get into Australia if the unvaxxed and covid positive can't leave or enter?

Did the virus mutate the same way... at the same time?

are people even asking these questions and thinking?

In fairness they first recorded the mythical Moronic variant on November 9th but only started making official noises on the 24 th .

But it is yet another hopelessly contrived evil hoax which just happens to coincide with need for new Chaos stimuli ( winter lockdown season here , failing efficiency of existing killer shots , a need to deflect from excess deaths and vaxxed dying in huge numbers , need for boosters to guarantee next year profit forecasts etc etc

Is it coincidence that it also exactly ties in with the start of the Maxwell trial ?

Supposedly she has been blabbing like a pitiful wretch for months and can bring down the Deep State almost single handed in terms of hard revelations etc . So do not rule out the possibility of Smallpox or something much stronger than the Moronic Fairy Dust mutation . Or , even her own strange death .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

The main reason I have a theory for nearly everything is that I am infinitely smarter and brighter than you , research almost obsessively and am a Critical Thinker .

If you do not even understand the basics of Chaos and its applications to Mind Control you are an attempted gunslinger without a gun , in terms of being able to offer worthwhile opinions .

You have had around 75 years to watch Chaos being developed and used but apparently cannot read in the now required manner to have even a basic grasp of geo-politics .

Hint . We have moved from Binary to Probabilistic thinking . Hardly anything is Black- White , Right -Wrong etc .Start from there and see how far you can get .
    No, you're a dumbass

19. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

No, you're a dumbass
    The Big Baby Fantasy Marine ?

If you were a Marine then I am the Rock and I just squashed you .

21. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    At my age, after all I have been through. Two wars, Cancer, Heart attacks, Spinal surgery, ankle surgery, shoulder surgery...along with the loss of my only sister, my only two brothers, both of my parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents....Why should I worry?
    When my GOD decides it's time for me to take the eternal nap. I can't do anything about it.
    After all. Isn't that why ALL OF US were born? The end has to come eventually and NO POLITICIAN IDIOT is gonna decide when that happens for me.

I was reading observations from a pool guy at a retirement village. He noticed that most don't stay long term. They either decide that being idle is undesirable and sell or they decline and die. One has some ability to delay one's death.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

The Big Baby Fantasy Marine ?

If you were a Marine then I am the Rock and I just squashed you .
    Back to this childishness? Yep, you sure are showing me