Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I love to cook! Are you a gourmet chef? your meals have been scrumtious, at least the two i read on this site!

jd
    I started cooking about 5yrs ago and got the bug from a combination of business travel (eating at fine dining places) and the freakin' FoodNetwork...

I have worked briefly as a wine-rep but have been cooking non-professionally for about 5 years, doing food/wine dinners for friends and family.

I'm a noob by any strech.

My passion is food and wine - when asked often by folks "Why don't you start your own restaurant" - I tell them "I'm worried if I did, that I'd no longer enjoy cooking as then it'd become a job"....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    I started cooking about 5yrs ago and got the bug from a combination of business travel (eating at fine dining places) and the freakin' FoodNetwork...

I have worked briefly as a wine-rep but have been cooking non-professionally for about 5 years, doing food/wine dinners for friends and family.

I'm a noob by any strech.

My passion is food and wine - when asked often by folks "Why don't you start your own restaurant" - I tell them "I'm worried if I did, that I'd no longer enjoy cooking as then it'd become a job"....
    Me too! I 've been fortunate enough to travel a great deal and in my opinion, have eaten at some of the finest restaurants in the world....and i too have been told that i should open a restaurant but i too would be afraid that it would no longer be a love!