Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

@Kathiannee Look. They can go here https://www.oann.com/u-k-proposes-ci...ong-residents/

Drummond will be most pleased
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    @Kathiannee Look. They can go here https://www.oann.com/u-k-proposes-ci...ong-residents/

Drummond will be most pleased
    Highly educated, hard workers. It's what is wanted in immigrants. Very pro-democracy.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Highly educated, hard workers. It's what is wanted in immigrants. Very pro-democracy.
    I'm all for halting any and all immigration until we can get our own crap straightened out.

I've argued this for years. "The land of opportunity" applied to us when we were the land of opportunity. When our unemployment rate is zero, THEN we can entertain the notion of immigrants.

Now, if we could trade highly-educated do nothings one for one, that would be a different matter.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm all for halting any and all immigration until we can get our own crap straightened out.

I've argued this for years. "The land of opportunity" applied to us when we were the land of opportunity. When our unemployment rate is zero, THEN we can entertain the notion of immigrants.

Now, if we could trade highly-educated do nothings one for one, that would be a different matter.
    Hard working and pro-democracy/American are my biggies. Highly educated and knowledge of CCP antics is a plus.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Hard working and pro-democracy/American are my biggies. Highly educated and knowledge of CCP antics is a plus.
    I've seen very few pro-American Chinese, or any other immigrants for that matter. They just say it as the code to get in the gate. Then they start bitching about how they're being treated because of their race.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I've seen very few pro-American Chinese, or any other immigrants for that matter. They just say it as the code to get in the gate. Then they start bitching about how they're being treated because of their race.
    Hasn't been my experience. Indeed parents very supportive of children and school. Kids were disciplined regarding work, though lots of 'toys.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Hasn't been my experience. Indeed parents very supportive of children and school. Kids were disciplined regarding work, though lots of 'toys.'
    BTW, I'm only referring to Hong Kongers, not mainland.