Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Even though in perspective we may view it as our having "free speech" compared to the UK, we really don't either.

There's is a LOT of info I used to look up on the internet when it just provided info rather than take a political side that can no longer be found on it. These companies like google and youtube bitch and cry about government censorship all the while censoring anything they deem "inappropriate" (spelled: not leftwingnut PC) from us. They are brazen enough to not give a sh*t what people think. I hear they pull the same crap on that social media BS as well.

It's a shame. I like Brits. Especially their sense of humor. I do NOT like their politics, politicians nor their being so PC it's a suicide pact. It's like they're repeating the 1930s all over again this time with islam. If we give Hitler something he'll leave us and everyone else alone Only this time they're letting their enemy on the inside.
Gunny. I hear ya. But I haven't had any problem with either Google, or Youtube. They tried to block me at my website...but they failed. Look at my signature below where the LINK is, and see...if you want.