Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    See, here you are again "define unconditionally" , that's some bullshit mealy mouthed Muslim word play. You damn well known what unconditionally means. But you guys try to pretend you condemn terrorism all the while saying things like "well , 9/11 was bad, but.............."

The fact that you can't post videos of even one hundred out of 1.5 billion Muslims condemning 9/11 tells me that there is a very VERY damn low percentage of Muslims who condemn 9/11.

My judgement is that you and your cult are all a bunch of cowardly camel rapists. No matter how much you pretend otherwise.
    about camel, i never even rode one btw

about that " but......", if that what you mean then no, i dont have a but in my condemnation, i condemn 9/11 as much as i condemn any other violence against anyone, there is no but when you condemn violence, killing 3000 innocents can not be justified no matter what the reasons are.

but what does justified mean ???, do you actually understand that word ???

it just means that the motives doesn't make the action right or acceptable, but to neglect the motive of anything, that is just very stupid, you must admit that everything have a reason, and you must seek the answer, but seeking answers or reasons doesn't mean that you agree with what happened, the reasons and motives behind 9/11 is the most important thing that we should seek, but again its not to justify it, its just to understand it.

when you have a death crime to solve, the first thing you search for is motive, why ??, why did this person die and who killed him and what would he gain by killing him, so if you want to cry over 9/11, i am sure that alot will shed tears with you, but when you get over yourself and start thinking straight, you should start asking yourself how can 19 persons just go to their death like that, and if you can't reach an answer then you should just shut up and never talk about that subject again, because if you can't understand something then you should stay away from it so that you don't look stupid, which is my opinion about you right now, to say that those people did that just because they are crazy and stupid, thats the stupidity itself, a person don't just plan plane hijacking because he is stupid and crazy, and a perosn doesn't give up his life easily.

seeking answers and reasons doesn't mean that i don't condemn 9/11 unconditionally, i am not justifying the crime, i am just trying to solve it, and solving the crime is not by finding the killer only, its also about finding about why did he kill, and with your level of understanding of other cultures and other people, you will never be able to understand anything about 9/11 or about terrorists, and if you can't understand them or what they do, then just shut up please.

just go and say the same as Gafer, just say that they hate your fantastic freedom, live in your bubble, and live your own happily ever after, and shut up please, if you want to talk, then stop your attitude and accept what others tells you, dont just dismiss everything, you are not always right, neither am I.

Finally:
    I DO Condemn 9/11, More Than You Can Ever Imagine, I Condemn Death of Any Human Soul On Earth, And There Is No Justification At All For Killing Innocents.

PS to Gaffer: yeah, someone would actually crash a plane into a tower and kill himself because he hate your freedom, GOOD Answer, Very brilliant indeed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    not sure what you mean and who you mean by that picture, would you care to explain ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    the Mossad will visit you for that.
    I'll wear my Charlie Chaplin costume.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    about camel, i never even rode one btw

about that " but......", if that what you mean then no, i dont have a but in my condemnation, i condemn 9/11 as much as i condemn any other violence against anyone, there is no but when you condemn violence, killing 3000 innocents can not be justified no matter what the reasons are.

but what does justified mean ???, do you actually understand that word ???

it just means that the motives doesn't make the action right or acceptable, but to neglect the motive of anything, that is just very stupid, you must admit that everything have a reason, and you must seek the answer, but seeking answers or reasons doesn't mean that you agree with what happened, the reasons and motives behind 9/11 is the most important thing that we should seek, but again its not to justify it, its just to understand it.

when you have a death crime to solve, the first thing you search for is motive, why ??, why did this person die and who killed him and what would he gain by killing him, so if you want to cry over 9/11, i am sure that alot will shed tears with you, but when you get over yourself and start thinking straight, you should start asking yourself how can 19 persons just go to their death like that, and if you can't reach an answer then you should just shut up and never talk about that subject again, because if you can't understand something then you should stay away from it so that you don't look stupid, which is my opinion about you right now, to say that those people did that just because they are crazy and stupid, thats the stupidity itself, a person don't just plan plane hijacking because he is stupid and crazy, and a perosn doesn't give up his life easily.

seeking answers and reasons doesn't mean that i don't condemn 9/11 unconditionally, i am not justifying the crime, i am just trying to solve it, and solving the crime is not by finding the killer only, its also about finding about why did he kill, and with your level of understanding of other cultures and other people, you will never be able to understand anything about 9/11 or about terrorists, and if you can't understand them or what they do, then just shut up please.

just go and say the same as Gafer, just say that they hate your fantastic freedom, live in your bubble, and live your own happily ever after, and shut up please, if you want to talk, then stop your attitude and accept what others tells you, dont just dismiss everything, you are not always right, neither am I.

Finally:
    I DO Condemn 9/11, More Than You Can Ever Imagine, I Condemn Death of Any Human Soul On Earth, And There Is No Justification At All For Killing Innocents.

PS to Gaffer: yeah, someone would actually crash a plane into a tower and kill himself because he hate your freedom, GOOD Answer, Very brilliant indeed.
    You say you condemn it but they you turn right around and talk about reasons it was done, that is called justifying. I don't care why they did it. Oh boo hoo they were mad at the US so they chose to react by killing 3000 people who had nothing to do with why they were mad, let's all try to understand their feelings. Fuck their feelings, and fuck you for justifying their actions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Why Muslims are still mad at America
    Who gives a shit?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Who gives a shit?
    Now Jim, the Muslims don't believe in killing innocents don't ya know? The problem with that of course is that they don't consider anyone who isn't willing to kill in the name of Allah to be innocent. That's the part they don't want people knowing.

"We condemn killing innocents" , what they really mean is "we think it's okay to kill everyone who doesn't believe the way we believe" BUT if they actually said that even their liberal defenders would turn against them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Now Jim, the Muslims don't believe in killing innocents don't ya know? The problem with that of course is that they don't consider anyone who isn't willing to kill in the name of Allah to be innocent. That's the part they don't want people knowing.

"We condemn killing innocents" , what they really mean is "we think it's okay to kill everyone who doesn't believe the way we believe" BUT if they actually said that even their liberal defenders would turn against them.
    I'm just tired of the PC crowd AND muslims abroad feeling as if we owe them something, or need to be nicer to them. Fuck that, I don't owe them shit. Be mad at a bunch of politicians, but "America" doesn't owe "Muslims" jack shit, IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm just tired of the PC crowd AND muslims abroad feeling as if we owe them something, or need to be nicer to them. Fuck that, I don't owe them shit. Be mad at a bunch of politicians, but "America" doesn't owe "Muslims" jack shit, IMO.
    About like those who claim we owe blacks restitution. Umm okay I'll gladly pay restitution to any blacks I owned . Oh that's right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who gives a shit?
    Really ???, you dont really care about the reason that led to 3000 deaths ???, okay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so that means that i am not innocent too since i am not willing to kill in the name of Allah.

why do you twist the truth so much and generalise your judgement over all the muslims not just the radical terrorists ???

do you really believe that all the muslims in the world are terrorists ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

none said you owe muslims anything, and i agree that the anger should only be directed at the politicians since the people have done nothing wrong.

but when you try to play the role of the world policeman and always mess with the internal and external affairs of other countries, you will face an angry backlash sometimes, thats why staying neutral to the issues that doesn't affect you in anyway is the best policy that was advised by george washington, but nowdays USA always interfere in any war, always taking sides, so don't expect to stay out of conflicts, because there will always be there another OBL who decide to bring the war into the american lands, i am not saying i am happy about it or that i like it, but its just the facts, when you bring war to the lands of others, they will eventually bring it into yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You say you condemn it but they you turn right around and talk about reasons it was done, that is called justifying. I don't care why they did it. Oh boo hoo they were mad at the US so they chose to react by killing 3000 people who had nothing to do with why they were mad, let's all try to understand their feelings. Fuck their feelings, and fuck you for justifying their actions.
    again that is not justifying, we have very different understandings of that word.

who said anything about understanding there feelings and giving them excuses, all i was talking about is how to evade such actions in the future, and that will never happen until we understand the reasons of the past actions to prevent further ones.

when your car is broken, you can't just fix it without knowing the reason that prevents it from working, you first try to find out why did it stop working, then you fix it.

but if you don't care about stoping further actions and preventing more loss of american lifes, then it's okay, and btw, thinking that war on terrorism will solve any of your problems is just wrong, and you will see the results yourself in the next 10 years, killing OBL won't solve anything since the next leader and the leader after the next one will always have hundreds and thousands of recruits who are willing to join them to avenge the actions of USA or Israel, solving your problems with other countries and other cultures is the only way to really make americans safe.

let's consider you as a policeman and you have trouble with the mafia, won't you try to solve this problems instead of killing some mafia members ???, because eventually they will just kill your family.

if you really care, you will start thinking differently about this issue, if you don't then why do you even reply, please, if you don't care about who lives or who dies, then just don't reply !!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Really ???, you dont really care about the reason that led to 3000 deaths ???, okay.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You really think they want to prevent something of the sort ever happening again or something? Puh-lease. Business has been booming ever since 9-11. Look at the past: every time America faces a serious recession (let alone a depression), they look for a war to boost domestic production. Of course, in the past they didn't rely so much on prison labour for for that wartime production and we weren't such a debtor nation- but old habits die hard.

The American power elite would love nothing more than another 9-11. It would boost the administration's ratings, it would silence the cries for a balanced budget and justify not only a continuation but further ramping-up of military spending, and provide another nationalist rallying cry to unify the American population against an outside threat (a vacuum left with the dismantling of the Taliban and of Al-Quada as an organized force and the death of bin Laden) and settle (even temporarily) the infighting among the constituency and redirect the people's rage from the government to [insert terrorist group here]. Oh, and it would justify the TSA, DHS, the next USA PATRIOT extension (certain privisions are set to expire in May 2015, IIRC, so expect them to create a reason for that to not happen)

So you see, abso, preventing another terrorist attack is the last thing they want. Let the arab world be mad. Nothing would be better than another attack and if one of your neighbors does it (or gets caught trying to), we don't have to do it ourselves. So please, tell them to go ahead and make it that much easier for us.