Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Wow, just wow! Good thing no one here wants any new folks to join, they might not agree with you. Thus one can accuse someone who I don't think has ever gotten 'foul mouthed' or called people liar-just disagreed with them. But heh, if they don't agree with the givens, they are liberal, right?
    Did you get the right thread? @Kathianne ?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Kath's got the right board... i mean... thread.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    So you're a comedian as well tonight, huh? Her statement could apply elsewhere and fit better because YOU aren't a noob.

I responded to you twice with legit, on topic responses to your posts. Invisible to you? Or are you too busy looking to be offended? You could always address the point I made. Twice,
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Odd thing there were many Republicans Including Carly Fiorina that thought Trump's "blood everywhere" comments was low life scumbagery.
    I guess she's a LIBERAL, and didn't know Trump was justified.
    hmm.
    yeah.

But OK if I'm reading some of you guys correctly.
    Maybe if Megyn had been holding one of her children, THEN it would have been wrong.
    Or if she had never asked Trump any hard questions. Or "unfair" questions. She was so mean, so Trump HAD TO call out her bloody VJJ. Because that's what grown men HAVE TO do to defend themselves from female reporters.

I get it now.
    ...Cough...
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Odd thing there were many Republicans Including Carly Fiorina that thought Trump's "blood everywhere" comments was low life scumbagery.
    I guess she's a LIBERAL, and didn't know Trump was justified.
    hmm.
    yeah.

But OK if I'm read some of you guys correctly.
    Maybe if Megyn had been holding one of her children, THEN it would have been wrong.
    Or if she had never asked Trump any hard questions. Or "unfair" questions. She was so mean, so Trump HAD TO call out her bloody VJJ. Because that's what grown men HAVE TO do to defend themselves from female reporters.

I get it now.
    ...Cough...
    I think my personal opinion of Trump as a person is well documented. Do you just walk into every "new" thread blind, or do you watch and remember what different people do?

Megyn Kelly attacked Trump in a public forum, on nation-wide TV. Trump went after her in return, in public forums. They are both professionals supposedly and should know when they open their mouths they are subject to attack, especially in politics and especially if they attacked first.

That's a far cry from a mother posting a pic with her baby. Ivanka Whatever her last name is is NOT the President. She didn't insult anyone. It had nothing to do with politics, but never to pass up an opportunity for a cheap shot at a Trump, the low-rent left strikes again.

Is what Trump said about Kelly okay? Of course not. Not to me. Does that justify what Bee said about Ivanka? Nope. Not even with the stretch you're going for. You're trying to justify bad behavior with unrelated, out of context bad behavior.

Doesn't work for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Is what Trump said about Kelly okay? Of course not. Not to me. Does that justify what Bee said about Ivanka? Nope.
    reread what i wrote. I'm saying the exact SAME thing.

Not even with the stretch you're going for. You're trying to justify bad behavior with unrelated, out of context bad behavior. Doesn't work for me.
    quote me where i tried to "justify bad behavior with unrelated" Gunny.

i CLEARLY said BOTH are wrong. how is that justifying bad behavior?
    It's not .
    seems to me you and others are READING into my words views that make it easy for you spit out bs kickbacks at me.
    You've made me a "straw man".
    if you just read what i say, and not what you THINK i really mean, I suspect you'll find we agree more than you think.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A problem with the board again? And don't act stupid about your response here. Just keep your lame fucking comments about the "board" to yourself, or a PM. But if you truly prefer to condemn the "board" at times - then you know the response you'll get from me.... Which is the very top right of the board. AND, it's quite easy to do, SO much easier than using the quote function!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

God Bless ya Jim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

My only question is: Why is the "n" word allowed but the "c" word prohibited?
    I was on a board recently where the words "Trump," "Obama" and "Clinton" were all replaced by asterisks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I was on a board recently where the words "Trump," "Obama" and "Clinton" were all replaced by asterisks.
    Because I have an immense respect for the ladies of this board, of which I don't count you one of. And when folks got carried away, I made a change to halt it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You can start a different thread on "Word impact" or whatever, or I was thinking about. I find the topic fascinating, but separate from this one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

God Bless ya Jim.
    You know where to stick your blessings. And again, if you detest it here so much that you just HAVE to state such kinds of things all the time - instead of wasting your precious time in continually doing so, I'm of the belief that you can EASILY log out, and find something MORE to your liking, to where you don't need to give your condemnations all the time.

Or you are welcome to stay, show of your hypocrisy and whistling at the wind at black crimes and the black president that was a God to get free passes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Anyone know how much fun it really is when REV ignores your posts? I DO!

Using my earned FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS as prescribed by our Constitution that REV obviously doesn't agree with, or like. My previous post directed at Rev. will go unanswered because TELLING THE TRUTH about Known Racists...anywhere in America...gets you on a HIT LIST, or, in this case..IGNORE.
    If rev chooses to pretend he is ignoring my post, directed at him. That makes me feel SO GOOD. He knows...because he felt obliged to remind someone he is Black...that his racism is alive, and well by the way he Intentionally Ignores being confronted with Honesty, and Truth.

How sad it must be for rev. to be such a miserable, hypocrite...that everyone SEE'S.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Did you get the right thread? @Kathianne ?
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.
    Rev doesn't bother me. Needs to tighten up that loose screw every once in awhile ....